USD 105
USD 68
CandlewoodSuites
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 67
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 75
BestWestern.com
Best Western Airport Inn(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 89
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 100/night.

USD 224
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskplanes flysmall kitchenchoice hotelslaundry roomsecurity deposittwo burner stovepriced rightlonger stayking bedroom was clean and comfortablemusty smellconvenient locationvery nice staywould recommend this hotel to anyoneliving areanice property
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We stayed at the Suburban for an overnight stay and received a reasonable rate of $61. The room was clean and comfortable. Wifi was strong and consistent. The pool area was okay, but the water did not appear to be very clean. There was also lots of debris in the pool. Staff were very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I would rate everything 5 stars...except being prompt with 3pm check in time with reservation made 2 weeks in advance. No rooms were clean or available when we arrived at 3pm. We were not checked in until 4:15 pm and did leave much time for 2 people to shower and get ready for reservations/tickets that were paid 2 weeks in advance and money would not be refunded if we didn’t show up on time for Murder Mystery Train ride

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Had a hard time finding a hotel because of Golf Tournament and other things going on in the area. Nice room and kitchenette. Asked the front desk about a grocery store in the area so we could have dinner in - had been on the road for several days so was nice to make a meal ourselves for a change. Ended up staying 2 nights and again the front desk recommended a restaurant withing walking distance which was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I was under the impression this was similar to a Marriott Residence Inn. Couldn't be further from the truth. Housekeeping comes once a week and I had to go to the front desk twice to get coffee packets, toilet paper, and even batteries for the remote! There were also some shady people staying there (staring out windows at people) but lots of snowbirds as well. I will not stay at this property again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
hds33966, Owner at Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Guest satisfaction is important to us .

As the owner and full time operator I take all of my guest comments very seriously. As a small business owner, I work hard every day to enhance the guest experience. Are we fancy- No. We are an economy brand and we do not compete with the higher tiered properties you mentioned which you may be more familiar with. I'm sure our pricing is likely what brought you to us. We represent the Suburban brand as among one of the highest in the Choice Suburban Family. I do understand that some guests may not fit the economy segment, I'm so sorry that this property did not meet your expectations. Our prices are 40-60% below the higher tiered properties. Our more limited services are clearly noted through the Choice Website. Its always best to call with any questions and we would be able to let you know what to expect upon your arrival.

Although we are an economy brand we strive to provide our guests with a great experience. We are humbled by the returning guests we have had for many years. We have a great mix of guests; business, leisure, snow birds and yes many hard working contractors every week. Safety of our guests is a priority. It always has been.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff in your prior correspondence many have been with us since we opened in 2002. I will pass on your compliment to them. Be assured I am sharing your thoughtful input with my staff so we may all work together to not see this type of review in the future. Please contact me should you want to discuss your experience.

Safe Travels, Holly D. Smith Owner/Operator Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Ft Myers

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We stayed due to close proximity to the mystery train ride so we would not have to drive back to Sarasota after 10pm. Noise levels on the front side are high due to being directly across from Metro parkway - even though we were on the 3rd floor. So, I recommend asking for a room in the back of the property which should be fine. There is a nice 7/11 and gas station adjacent with everything you need including snacks and even wine of quality. The room was clean, bathroom was fine, and bed was super soft and comfy. The TV location being perpendicular to the beds needs to be looked at, did not make watching easy or comfortable when you want to relax. The price was $100 less than the neighbors so if you are in this area it can't be beat!

Room Tip: Back of the hotel would be my request in advance next time - only reason I had to choose Loud for noise level
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you!!!!! Im so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Great Value-Excellent Customer Service-Clean Rooms. We may not be fancy but we strive to give our guests a great experience. Im glad we succeeded and we certainly hope you will come stay with us again. My staff will be so pleased as they are the ones who work so hard every day for you and all our guests. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Hope the Mystery Train was a blast..... Holly Smith, Owner/Operator