1,049 results
All reviews bell tower mon thur home away from home light dinner movie theater great hotel beer and wine within walking distance full kitchen separate bedroom pool area every morning complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub restaurants and shopping baseball tournament excellent stay
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here twice now and really compliment the staff on most everything. A couple things bothered me this time though. Usually I’m offered either double points or water/ snacks when I check in. Not this time and I forgot to ask til check out. Also, smokers tend to congregate near the doors and the smoke billows in your face as you approach the entrances. No one seems to monitor this. Also, though the food and drink are welcome and complimentary from 5-7, the beer was mostly foam the whole time. And my last complaint, which they can’t fix, is that the A/C units in the room are right next to the bed and LOUD. Both times I’ve stayed here, it’s been a decision whether to sleep or be cool. I get the room as close to 67 as I can the hours before bed then turn the whole thing off and see how long I can sleep before the temperature wakes me up. I made it to 4 this morning when I got up soaked and saw the temperature in the room was 78. I flipped on the A/C, woke up hubby and we cooled down. It’s unfortunate but only if you are a light sleeper or need a cool room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for your return visit. We find that our guests can complement us in many ways; however, there is none greater than once again choosing us for your accommodation needs.

We are very sorry we did not do better with your overall visit. While your recent experience is a disappointment to read, we do appreciate your critique. Your input is invaluable as we continuously monitor what our guests are saying. Working to make our hotel a comfortable and relaxing experience for everyone is very important to us.

Thank you again for your visits, and for your feedback. We understand you may be hesitant to return, yet we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Older hotel but has been updated. Friendly staff and free beer,food and wine Mon thru Thur. Nice breakfast each morning. Actual 2 room suites, clean and spacious. Close to everything. Well worth the money.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Your review pretty much summed up what we aim to provide here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience. We hope to welcome you back someday soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Desk people did not seem friendly at all. If we did not pursue housekeeping to clean our room we would not have been cleaned. We were not on the housekeeping schedule even though we were staying 2 nights

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank ronaldah2016
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for your recent visit to Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower and for your feedback.

Please accept our apologies that we did not do better with your overall visit. We work diligently to address any issues that have a negative impact on our guests’ experience. Your comments will be taken into consideration and addressed appropriately.

We understand you may be hesitant to return, yet we do hope to have the opportunity to improve upon your recent experience.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Great Hotel....fantastic breakfast and Social Hour....staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean. Hot coffee always available....Business Center was adequately equipped and available 24x7.....will definitely stay here again during my annual trip to Ft. Myers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your visit and for sharing your experience!

Reviews such as yours are important to us. Not only does it provide feedback on our service and amenities that we offer, but it also helps spread the word about the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower to other potential guests.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night of a four night reservation. Booked through JetBlue Vacations. I had requested a room with 2 queens, since I had a friend joining me. Looks like JetBlue set me up with a King. I requested a change, which was not available. That would have been ok, but the room I was given was awful. The smell of stale alcohol was terrible. The carpet was worn and dirty. I swear that the sheets had not been changed!! They were all wrinkled. Bed looked like it had been slept in. Requested a new room again the next day. Complained about the smell, told it could be "bombed" to get rid of the stank, but I would have to leave while they did that. I took a pass on that and left. Even the breakfast was mediocre. No selection of yogurt, just a big bowl sitting out, ick. Stay somewhere else!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lukerlou
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

We monitor our reviews very closely, and whether positive or constructive, we appreciate and value all guest feedback, and work diligently to address issues that may have had a negative impact on their overall experience.

Please accept our apologies on the condition of your suite. This is clearly not the standard nor the quality that we expect out of ourselves, and also what our guests have come to expect. I have passed your concerns and service failures with the entire team, so that we can use this situation to improve our performance.

We understand that you may be hesitant to return, yet we hope to have the opportunity to improve upon your recent experience.