USD 83
USD 75
CandlewoodSuites
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 68
CandlewoodSuites
USD 99
USD 88
ComfortInn
Best Western Airport Inn(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 82
Groupon.com
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 101
USD 71
Travelocity
1,033 results
All reviewsbell towermon thurlight dinnermovie theaterhome away from homegreat hotelbeer and winewithin walking distancefull kitchenseparate bedroompool areaevery morningcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubrestaurants and shoppingbaseball tournamentrooms were very clean
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We literally just spent $700 dollars on a Motel. I’ve never stayed at a worse Hilton property, the carpeting is frayed and lifting in the room. There were millipedes(bugs with like 50 legs) all over the hotel and one in my bed when I woke up! I had the heebie jeebies like whoa! We told the front desk and they cared nothing about it. To make it even worse the front desk attendants are rude. My daughter got locked out of her room, so we had to get another key. We stood there without them ever asking if they could heIp us, then when we told her what we needed she rolled her eyes and tossed the new key on the counter. We used to trust the Hilton brand, now I will be way more cautious.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

While your critique was not as positive as we had hoped for, we do understand that we can always do better. My apologies on the condition of your suite. This is clearly not the standard nor the quality that we expect out of ourselves, and also what our guests have come to expect. We have a rigorous preventative maintenance program that normally addresses items before they become a challenge. Could you please contact the hotel to provide us with the suite number you occupied so that we can make the necessary repairs? My contact information is below.

It is clear from your comments that we need to do better in order to win your business back in the future. We are committed to the continued improvement of our product and guest experience, and we will never stop in our pursuit of these goals.

Trista Brim Front Office Manager
tbrim@cooperhotels.com or 239-275-6000

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Booked a one night stay for our early morning flight home. Convenient 15 mim or less drive to RSW. Stayed in a one bedroom near the pool with a small patio with 2 chairs out the rear entrance of our room. Room was very spacious with a kitchen, snack bar, living room complete with couch coffee table and one chair. The beds were comfortable and the linens were luxurious. Huge fluffy high quality towels. A spacious counter and sink outside of bathroom. 2 large closest that included extra pillows and blankets. The grounds were beautiful around the outdoor pool and hot tub. Beautiful outdoor sitting area. Pool towels provided. Check in fellow the evening of 9/24/17 was not at all friendly however I appreciated receiving the Hilton honors gift bag the hotel provided. Had early flight but check out seemed to take too long just to hand door cards and receive receipt, possibly computer problems unsure. The only negative experience was having to contact the front desk due to the tvs in both the living room and bedroom remotes not working and being abruptly advised by the same unfriendly check in guy that I need to unplug tvs to reset the REMOTES as if that it something I should have known to do. It resolved that issue but possibly a note should be kept in the rooms to advise this as it appeared to be a recurring issue for whatever reason. Possibly why the check in guy appeared unfriendly and put out? Both tvs then began to change to an extremely loud news channel all on there own so eventually just had to be turned off due to the startling sound from the news channel. It did not appear as if Bell Tower shops were in walking distance from what I could see due to very busy main road. Would definitely recommend hotel regardless. Great value for luxury atmosphere

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

The rooms are massive for the price point. The rooms were beyond clean and comfortable, they had such an at home feel because it is so huge all I can say is this was an amazing stay! I travel a lot for my work and this was by far one of the nicest I have ever stayed for how cheap it was. The bed were more like laying on a cloud the living room was that of an apartment all I can say is if I am ever out on another trip a homewood suite is where I will be staying.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you so much for the great review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower! We are thrilled to hear that because you had such a positive experience staying with us, that you intend to seek out other Homewood Suites hotels in your future travels.

Thank you for the opportunity! It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Hotel smelled in the hallways and rooms.
TV didn't work. I called the front desk they said they were working on it and would be working soon. Never worked even the next morning. Staff would prop door open for smoke breaks, very unsafe.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower, and for sharing your experience. Please accept our apologies that we did not do better with your overall visit. We know our guests expect a flawless experience, and our goal is to deliver nothing short of this in every aspect of your visit.

Your comments are appreciated and have been shared with our entire team, as we are always working to improve the comfort, presentation, and appeal of our product. Thank you for bringing it to our attention that the door was being propped open by team members. That is unacceptable and has been addressed.

Thank you again for your visit and your feedback. We understand you may be hesitant to return, yet we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We asked for extra towels, we called to the front desk and with in minutes housekeeping came by with a grey trash can on wheels and gave us a few towels, I know this was not a 5 star resort but towel delivery in a grey trash can on wheels ( the trash can looked clean). It just the idea how the towels were delivered to us turned us off.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower!

Your feedback regarding the towel delivery is appreciated. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for your visit and your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!