“Good food and good choices available on the 2 hour cruise of the harbour.”

Sanibel Harbour Princess
Ranked #115 of 984 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant/dinner cruise is owned by the Sanibel Marriott Resort and Spa. I had heard a lot about it but wasn't able to find a listing, now that we just ate there I wanted to review it but wasn't able to find it. I can't review it on the Marriott page because I didn't stay at the Marriott. Most of the people I talked to on the boat didn't stay at the Marriott either. I think it would be beneficial to have this added. Thank you!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was a good idea to spend a couple hours on the Boat on one one of the evenings we stayed at the hotel. The charge is reasonable and allows one to see the harbor and enjoy the great outdoors on the boat and enjoy good buffet food.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Our kids gave us a gift certificate for Christmas for the cruise. We waited to use it while friends were in town visiting. The food was served buffet style (not my favorite) but the food was very good. Our server Helen was everything you would hope for. Fun,informative and efficient. One thing to be aware of, they charge $5 per drink port charge while sailing!!! I thought that was something that should have been mentioned before hand. Maybe it was listed in fine print but I didn't notice it ,wasn't aware of it until we received our bill. The views of Sanibel-Captiva Islands at night were really worth the price.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Relaxing, cozy surroundings. Food is well prepared and presented. Service was great and the full bar added to the pleasure

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This was a pleasant evening, but not spectacular. The captain was very friendly and the servers as well. They release you by table to the buffet so it doesn't get congested. We were one of the last and our food was just warm. The sunset was beautiful the night we went, and the photo they took was good-nice to have a good anniversary picture.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We were not sure we wanted to do this brunch cruise... but we were told how nicely done it is and so we did.. what a lovely brunch.. ;put together so nicely.. not so many things you couldn't choose from.. just quality and set up so nicely! The drinks are separate from the food charge so you know that.. If staying at the Marriott it goes on your room... We will probably do the dinner cruise in a few weeks!