“Great location and amenities”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ShellBoss
New England
“Great location and amenities”
Reviewed 13 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We had an end unit that had a wonderful view of the pool, bay, Bay View Tower and part of the neighboring marina. The location was wonderful. Close to the Sanibel causeway, Ft Myers and a nice outlet mall. The only complaint I had was that during kid's vacation week, the pool was noisy. But a good noise! Lots of laughing kids playing Marco Polo! Once that week was over, it was peaceful. The small beach is convenient - only steps from the building.
This unit was a bit worn. A typical rental. Personally, I would stay at this location again but in an upgraded unit. This was classified as "standard" so I would ask for "deluxe".

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
WI 53005

Luxury-minded travelers
Pa.
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing