“Go for the beer. Skip the tacos. ”
Review of Chronic Tacos

Chronic Tacos
Ranked #358 of 951 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: USD 3 - USD 15
Description: Join the Taco Life movement in Fort Myers, FL. We are a California-inspired Mexican grill celebrating the authenticity and individuality of our food -- and our customers! We offer authentic and fresh customizable Mexican food using only the highest quality ingredients and all-natural meats.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Cool atmosphere at Marlins Brew House which is connected to Chronic Tacos. The ordering process was chaotic but I can forgive that being it’s still pretty new. Set up is like Chipotle but totally unorganized. Staff was nice but definitely seemed a bit confused with preparing the orders. Food was very disappointing. I had the carne asada tacos. The meat was way over cooked, dry and hard on the edges and fatty. The corn tortillas were not warmed. The beef was at best room temperature topped with very cold salsa, guacamole and sour cream. It basically was an ice cold taco. Our table also had the al pastor bowl-ito. Nothing to brag about, just ok. Pork was spicy. And we had a chicken quesadilla. No toppings were offered. We had to ask for some salsa and sour cream. I had high hopes for this place but won’t be going back for the food. The set up at the bar looked cool. Live entertainment and TVs. I might go back for a beer. If you want cheap tacos, Fuzzy’s is a better bet. If you want something where a waiter takes your order, go to Tino’s on Summerlin. Food is fresh and tasty.

Jaren S, Public Relations Manager at Chronic Tacos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Sorry you had a bad experience. Our crew is learning and getting better every day. You can download the Chronic Tacos app to order ahead and skip the line. We hope you give it another try. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

amazing place for a quick lunch! Tons of friends told me about this place and I was not disappointed!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I usually never write reviews but this place was excellent! The staff was super friendly and the food was amazing for the price. Will be going back!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great place to eat! I stopped by for a quick inexpensive lunch and got some really tasty food! I will definitely be back.

Jaren S, Public Relations Manager at Chronic Tacos, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I had a quesadilla with grilled chicken (pollo asado) combo and it was delicious. The salsa wasn't too hot and they gave me a bunch of chips.

Thanks for the great review!