All reviews dunkin donuts historic downtown front desk attached restaurant edison ford estate free shuttle the shuttle driver short drive myers ft pet
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I’m not terribly picky about hotel rooms, but cleanliness is my one requirement. There was someone else’s body hair on my sheets, mildew in the tub, and something moldy on the outside of the tub. Even the plastic curtains on the windows had stains and holes. One of the bedspreads had something pink on it.

I was there less than 24 hours and got in late, so I didn’t bother trying to get someone to fix it - I just wanted to go to bed. It’s annoying when my room isn’t right the first time.

If you’re looking to use their computers or internet, good luck. I couldn’t manage to get anything to load on their business center computers OR on my own laptop.
The floors in the lobby and elevator remained muddy the entire time I was there, the result of people going to and from the pool. Didn’t see a single “Caution: wet floor” sign or any cleaning having been done between when I arrived and when I left.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Sara L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hi Jillian,
I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, and that we did not get a chance to resolve this for you before you checked out. The experience that you've outlined is unacceptable and would have been corrected immediately. We complete full deep-cleans of our rooms 4 times per year, and each room is inspected personally by our Housekeeping Manager prior to our guests arrival. I am very sorry that we missed the mark on your stay, but please know that this was an unfortunate exception, rather than a norm for our hotel. Regardless, I know that we cannot change the past, and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations, and hope that you may give us another opportunity to earn your business back in the future. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please feel free to reach out directly.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

...when this hotel has everything else.

-Great service
-Great newly remodeled rooms and public spaces
-Great firm but comfortable beds.
-Great location, even a shuttle to close by to Historic Downtown for free

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the awesome review! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the amenities here. We're looking forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great staff, great rooms and I got a couple good night's rest. I suggest this hotel beings it's centrally located,it offers shuttle service, great breakfast and it's very clean. Staff is always available and the doors lock during the night as well as security 24/7 so safety was never an issue.

Hi Johanna,
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and felt safe and comfortable as our guest. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The hotel was clean and they offered coffee in the room and downstairs (even with flavoring). I was very pleased that when I called to see about checking in early, Amy not only got us a room, but called to confirm when we would arrive. I was very impressed by her level of service she provided!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Good day! Thank you for sharing your experience-- it means a lot to our team to know that our guests enjoy the "extras" we offer. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments about Amy, she is a great asset to our group. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

239-332-3232

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here 4 times in the last month, the reception staff are really pleasant, the hotel itself is not new, so it would be easy for it to look dated if it wasn’t well cared for. The first 2 times we stayed on the ground / first floor & I have to say the room was absolutely immaculate, I had to move a dresser as I dropped a card down the back & even underneath the furniture was clean.
The second & third time, the room was in the 3rd floor & fine, but not quite as immaculate as the first one. (So the maid on the ground floor deserves mentioning!)
We didn’t eat breakfast there as there is. Dunkin in the car park, so we wanted iced coffees we grabbed bagels at the same time. A few minutes drive away was a crab shack overlooking the water so we went there.
It has a free shuttle into downtown which although we didn’t use would have been convenient.

1  Thank Frozenmom

Hi and thank you for the fantastic review! It put a smile on our team's face to read about your experience. On the couple notes where we can improve, we appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to implementing new service initiatives to improve our services. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again next time you're in Fort Myers.

239-332-3232