2,009 results
All reviews main building tarpon house main pool courtside steakhouse cabana bar dinner cruise self parking water view tennis courts toll bridge beautiful property long weekend fitness center spring break the entire staff nice pool ft myers
Reviewed 20 June 2016

This was our 2nd visit and both times I appreciated the grounds and the over all feel of this hotel. Spacious and comfortable both room and bathroom. It does not disappoint and I recommend. We stayed in the Sanibel Tower so all rooms had a amazing views. Pillows soft and beds were not too hard which means a lot to me.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2016

The location of the room was very nice with a lovely with of the harbor, nice size room and bathroom with double vanities was a nice touch. The staff were very friendly and were always willing to help. They were quick to offer to get one of the shuttles bring you over to the main building for dining, etc., but I believe it would have been an easy walk. Truly would recommend this to anyone. Trying to decide on another getaway for the 4th of July weekend, if we are this is the place I will come back to.

Room Tip: I would look to stay at the main hotel, I like being at the center, plus I believe there is beach access from the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel was good, AC seeded to be in and out during our conference throughout the day which made it quite warm at times, staff was helpful and accommodating, but a knowledgeable and friendly concierge made the experience great! Thanks Eve!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days beginning of June and loved it. Our room was really nice (sannibel tower) and the view was fantastic. Breakfast was good with a reasonable choice and it was nice to sit outside.

Was very relaxing sitting at the pool however when it is busy can he a bit frustrating with all the ball games in the pool. Having read the pool rules at the side of the pool was a bit confused as to why people were drinking in the pool. There were some plastic cups left in the water and although plastic can cause damage if stood on.

All in all a great place and staff were lovely always acknowledging you as they past

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 16 June 2016

First off, the hotel rooms need a major facelift. Service was great from valet to housekeeping. Location is nice, closest hotel to Sanibel. But I wish we would have just stayed somewhere else and drove. I can say that we had a top floor room and it was very quiet.

Room Tip: We had top floor (11) and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Tom C, General Manager at Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Hi ticket14

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to the Fort Myers and Sanibel Island Area. We greatly appreciate the feedback in regards to our Brilliant Guest Service and would like to apologize that your overall experience at our property did not live up to expectations.

Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

We hope that your experience does not deter you from joining us again, and that you’ll give us a second chance to show you what our 4 Star Marriott Resort truly has to offer. Please again accept our apologies for the inconveniences you encountered. The team and I look forward to the chance to redeem ourselves and to welcome you back to our resort.

Warm Regards,