“White is the concept but food is colorful!”
Review of Blanc

Blanc
Ranked #24 of 996 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: USD 8 - USD 22
Description: Blanc offers a wide variety of cuisine with selections of beef, chicken, fresh fish, lamb, and fresh vegetables, as well as featuring a robata grill. We offer "almost entrees": smaller plates designed for sharing. Blanc takes its influences from a variety of cultures, drawing on French, Asian & Latin flavors. Wonderful soups, salads, deserts, wines and cocktails round out the experience.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Although I was starting to think that I will have to stick with the regular fish dish of a resort town, a couple of picture from blanc made me want to try it and I was very happy I did. go to this place and you will not be disappointed. Food was refined and for all taste, small plate concept let you enjoy several dish for the price of a regular entree and the homemade chocolate mousse a killer at the end. Favorite was the tuna cone appetizer, octopus and lamb lollipop. I think that the price point indicated on trip advisor is higher than the reality $$$ would be enough, especially if you compare the quality.
Merci monsieur blanc!

1  Thank Sydneypoo

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I very rarely give 5 star reviews but I am a making an exception in this case.
My wife and I went with friends last night for dinner and everything about the restaurant is 5 star. It is a small but lively establishment with excellent service and food. Our waiter Guiseppe had the rare combination of friendliness knowledge and charm. For appetisers we shared a mixed plate of charcuterie and pâtés along with their jenga bread with a magnificent cheesy sauce. My friend's wife had mussels to start. They also have what they call almost entres which are smaller versions of a full size entre. I was too greedy and had 2! Belly pork and fillet mignon in a pepper sauce. My friend had lamb lollipops and his wife also had the fillet, all these entres came with a small amount of mashed potato and a few veg. My wife had Barramundi with Asian sauce served with the most fantastic risotto. The service can be as quick or as slow as you want.
All of us agreed it was one of the best meals we had eaten for some considerable time. Highly recommended

1  Thank PeterLeggett
Reviewed 26 October 2017

$ of ordered a variety of standards and specials.. The servings and service were excellent. This is a small capacity restaurant and I could not see how large groups could be accomodated under the current arrangements. It is rapidly growing in popularity. The Franch Onion Soup, Surf and Turf and lamb were all delicious. Wine was well selected from the house.

1  Thank RAK363
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Nice food and really appealing interior.
No bad comments about this place, everything was spot on. Would return without a shadow of a doubt.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Loved this place, from the intimate dining experience to the food that was delicately prepared and expertly served. Thought we we in Naples. Fort Myers needs more creativity in the restaurant scene, and Blanc is a great start.