“presidents weekend getaway...”

Ranked #122 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Brooklyn, New York
“presidents weekend getaway...”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

great value for the price...great staff clean rooms definitely worth the money...I'd go again...

Room Tip: room 513 is a good room...quiet
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank rory g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Polish first
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Well it has been just about one year since I stayed At this hotel and I still have a ill feeling about my stay. I have stayed in many hotels in my travels. (business and pleasure) and I was never treated as bad as I was there. Having the hotel give keys out to strangers (double book) and have them walk into our room when WE were in bed. A slap in the face to me was a sorry and credit of $ 15.00.
Don't pay in advance IF. IF you want to stay here

Because I paid in advance through Expedia they would not give me my room free as they told us that night!!!!!! A shame they are called a resort if this is how thy treat people. We arrived at 6:00 pm. Left at 1:30 a.m. After strangers walked into our room. Gee could you sleep then?

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Glad G
ddjh74a, Marketing advisor at Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 20 January 2012
We apologize for the problem you had one year ago and we apreciate that you tell us, so we can take steps to prevent this happening again. While what you experience is completelly unaceptable and rarely happens, it has been noticed when we move a Guest to another room and the front desk is not expedite in entering it on the computer. We will train our front desk personnel so this does not happen again, as we understand the security concerns and we have to prevent any possibility of this hapenning again.
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I am staying at inverrary resort now. It is an older hotel but for the money you can't beat it. My room was very clean. The staff is friendly. I would stay again.
Also I'm here working so it is a great stay for that

• Stayed January 2012
ddjh74a, Public Relations Manager at Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 20 January 2012
Thank you for your kind comment. While the hotel was built in 1980 and we have done extensive renovations to revamp our installations, you will see a big change at the end of this year, as we will be doing major renovations this next summer in low season. Make sure to stop by our front desk to receive a loyalty card for big savings on your next stay.
Florida
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I stayed at this hotel recently for the second time and I was pleasantly surprised. It looks even nicer and cleaner than I remembered from my first stay. The staff is amazing, the front desk remembered me and they all went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. The view from the balcony in my room was gorgeous, the fitness room and jogging path around the hotel were very convenient and overall the stay was very pleasant. I will definitely come back if I am in Fort Lauderdale again.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room on a high floor
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your comments and the time you took to let us know about your stay. Make sure you take advantage of our free to guest bike loan program on your next visit. We have a full activity and exercise program free to guest that you can enjoy.
Milton, Washington
Reviewed 21 December 2011

after being over booked at the Ramada they sent me to this hotel this place is really nice 10 times nicer than the Ramada glade they over booked. the room that we had was very clean and well maintained something you would expect from a 4 star hotel but I only payed a ramada price what a deal. the restaurant has something to work on not very good, staff acted like they didn't care what a shame could be a real nice place just for dinner just needs a chef that knows how to cook you could tell the food was frozen previously if it wasn't for the food it would have a 5 star from me and yes I would definitely stay again

Room Tip: high rooms will give you a view of the area and always ask for a upgrade
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for your comments. We apologize for your experience in our restaurants and we are pretty confident that in your next visit we will overcome that perception as we work very hard to improve that area, that is usually the major concern in any hotel as is the most dificult to manage.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
#4 of 4 in Sunrise
11.9 km away
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland P...
#63 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
4.0 km away
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tamarac East
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tam...
#108 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
9.5 km away
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Andrews Ave.
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#110 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
3.9 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#68 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!