New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #124 of 134 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Milton, Washington
“nicer than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

after being over booked at the Ramada they sent me to this hotel this place is really nice 10 times nicer than the Ramada glade they over booked. the room that we had was very clean and well maintained something you would expect from a 4 star hotel but I only payed a ramada price what a deal. the restaurant has something to work on not very good, staff acted like they didn't care what a shame could be a real nice place just for dinner just needs a chef that knows how to cook you could tell the food was frozen previously if it wasn't for the food it would have a 5 star from me and yes I would definitely stay again

Room Tip: high rooms will give you a view of the area and always ask for a upgrade
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ddjh74a, Public Relations Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 20 January 2012
Thank you very much for your comments. We apologize for your experience in our restaurants and we are pretty confident that in your next visit we will overcome that perception as we work very hard to improve that area, that is usually the major concern in any hotel as is the most dificult to manage.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Polish first
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

My friend and I meticulously planned this "all inclusive vacation" after the website boasted multiple restaurants and looked forward to getting away. Upon arrival, my friend asked "John" how the food was to which he made a horrible face. Trying to remain optimistic, we dragged our luggage to our room(no bellhop)only to discover we were given one bed instead of two. We dragged our luggage back down to have the issue rectified. After settling in our room, it was clear it was run down. The sheets did not fit the bed properly and after a night's sleep, old bloody mattresses were exposed. It was revolting. Had this trip not been paid for, I would have gone somewhere else IMMEDIATELY. Breakfast consisted of cereal, scrambled eggs and toast....nice buffet. Lunch was cooked outside by the tiki bar and it was the best food the "resort" offered. Dinner was quite a treat. We both ordered steaks(which weren't available), chicken parmesean(wasn't available)and the list goes on and on. The food that was there was horrible. My nasty fish that was supposed to be plated on a bed of sauteed spinach arrived on canned spinach. At the time, I was afraid to complain because I had to eat there for several more days. Day after day, the "food truck never arrived" with the missing menu items. The staff live on sight, are mostly family and several have 666 tattooed for the world to see. Finally, on our next to last day a cruise was cancelled and filled up the "resort". The restaurant manager went out and bought steaks and other higher value menu items to accomodate them. I was told by the staff that I should call next time before I come to make sure that the hotel is full before I book to which I replied, "The website should state that" AND "I will never be back". I am shocked that the owners of this hotel find this deceptive advertisement acceptable. My friend and I felt taken advantage of and taken for fools. It was especially interesting that the staff asked me to say good things about them(by name) on tripadvisor. I can only assume prior positive ratings mentioning staff names were a result of this request.

Room Tip: Before you lug your bags upstairs make sure they have the right one. Our room faced the back of the...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank gjmomof3
Inverray, Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 10 December 2011
We certainly do appreciate your comments. It will only help us to become a better All Incl Resort
We have addressed each and every problem you had so that it can be taken care of immediately. If we do not know about the problem we cannot fix it. And because of you it has made fixed. So we thank you for that. And we do humbly apologize for your bad experience.
Hamilton, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

So this was the second hotel we stayed in when we were in Florida. We came back from our joke...excuse me, cruise...and this is where they had booked us our accommodations.

Good stuff...

Ground floor room with a small patio set outside the door. Right beside the pool so I could keep a close eye on my son.
Tiki bar right outside the room, BUT it was lovely quiet, rather than loud and rowdy as at our previous hotel.
Guest coffee maker in the room so we could have a cup first thing...there is nothing worse than starting the day without a cup of java.

Not so good stuff...

Connecting rooms with thin doors made you hope, desperately, for quiet neighbours, as even the television volume carried.
Quite far away from all amenities.
No convenient eats to be found during the day while we stayed.
Vending machines broken.
Ice machine broken.
A/C wasn't much for cooling, but LOUD. Couldn't turn it off, though, because it just made the smell of the room worse without the air moving around. And the room smelled BAD.
Door leading out to the patio was falling apart and kept coming off the track every time you went out.
Area seemed kind of scary at night, so we did not really go anywhere.

We did not have any additional fees that hadn't been sent to us (3 days before departure) by the booking company, though, and we did not eat on site, so I really cannot say much about the restaurant.

It wasn't the most terrible experience we had, but it would not have been our first (or last) choice, either.

Room Tip: There are connecting rooms with thin doors so see if any rooms are available without or hope for qui...
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

Tried this place on a recent business trip to Ft. Lauderdale, and I was exceptionally pleased with everything. Check-in was a breeze, the room was ice-cold when I walked through the door to my room, and I haven't slept on a more comfortable hotel bed in years. The staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating - especially a woman named Gina at the front desk, who gave me excellent recommendations and directions to local restaurants. It's good to be treated like a friend, rather than just another guest. I would recommend this resort to anybody, and I will absolutely stay there the next time I travel to Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Charlie J
St. james mo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

We purchased this through ramada resorts with a cruise on the Bahama Celebration. We had never been on a cruise before and it was fine I guess, but now I have been told that it is a joke compared to a regular cruise. Anyway that is another story. At this hotel we were put up at which I was led to believe that we were going to be in a 5 star hotel. We were in for a shock of our vacation. This hotel was probably great in its heyday but it is just old and tired.
-internet doesn't work except in the lobby
-bed are hard and worn out
-wall paper was coming down in the room
-ice machine did not work
-no swimming pool towels and said they were coming
-the a/c in the rooms were just more or less like water cooler a/c from the old days, did not cool very well even at night when you needed it in Florida
-the whole experience is we got jerked around by Ramada resorts from place to place
-fees all over the place( would have not gone if we would have known about the taxes and "extra fees" for the boat and hotel. Charged us for the internet and it did not even work in the rooms
-deceived
-no king-sized bed even though that's what we reserved and bought with the package(said they were out of them)
-service sucks at the bar( ice bucket debacle cause the ice machine would not work, had to get ice from the service counter and they thought it was gold ice or something)
-mold in shower tiles- need some tilex put on it or bleach, gave me the willy's
-no breakfast

Room Tip: don't go or ask for the suite
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank steve d
vivetavie, Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, 1 October 2011
We apologize for your fustrating vacation. We are a 3 stars Resort and we are the best property used by the Cruise line you bought the vacation from. They probably oversold you our quality, and we apologize for that. We are doing the renovations to become 4 stars, but at the moment we are very far from being 5 stars as that is not our intended market. We offer a magnificent price/quality relation with plenty of activities and options not found in the hotels in the area. We have discussed your comments in our Managers meeting and have concluded that due our 2010 extremely high occupancy around 10% of the rooms has degraded in quality and we have put them out of service for a full renovation prior to winter 2011. We apreciate your comment that serve us to be better, and we are sure that if you give us a visit next time you are in town you will be satisfied with the results.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
3.7 km away
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
3.9 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#87 of 134 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!