See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I never know what to expect from a Travelodge. When I was a kid I thought it was high end. I have come to think of it as generally the low end always with a hope it is at least clean. This one was. Tired. Faded. Old. Towels that wouldn’t be used at a YMCA but at least clean. There is a good pool on the first floor and the usual funky but free breakfast. Depends on what you are looking for. Not recommended unless you are on a budget.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I stayed here 2 nights, mostly because it was an easy drive to Wilton Manors bars, more than being there for the beach. Small, dated hotel but good price per night. The hotel does not have enough parking spaces equal to each room, if the hotel is fully booked like it was the Friday/Saturday night end of Oct. 2017 that I was there.
One of the older motels along Fort Lauderdale beach area on North Ocean Blvd. But rooms furniture/décor has been updated. The air conditioning worked very well, it was quite at night and I felt secure on the property and the room was clean. For my purposes this motel fit my needs.

This motel is across the street from Fort Lauderdale beach and lining the beach, across N. Ocean Blvd are very large hotels. So this location may not be the best choice if easy access and proximity to the beach is your main goal in staying here.

Also to note if coming in from a late night on weekends or times when the hotel if fully booked, there may not be a parking space available on the property. But Saturday night, since I would be drinking at bars, I took Uber to Wilton Manors to and from/ and then had my car parked in the front space by my room, so I could leave early in the morning for the airport.

There is a continental breakfast. 2 story motel with elevator. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful. Don't expect for the price of this motel, that you are getting same amenities or location as the large hotels across the street, on the beach side along Fort Lauderdale or Pompano beaches.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jack M
Reviewed 27 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The room I reserved was not available upon check in. I was give an alternative. When asking for a discount because of the price difference.... it was if I asked to stay for free. The Manager felt that since they provided a roll away bed for free, that was compensation for them not having the room I reserved. If I had the room I reserved, then I wouldn’t need a roll away bed. Plus, the roll away bed was dirty. When we opened it up, it had a T-shirt that belonged to someone else rolled up in the bed!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family