USD 119
USD 100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

USD 111
CrownePlaza.com
USD 89
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 133
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

USD 226
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 260/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 130
Official Site
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 226
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 161
USD 133
  • Restaurant
1,630 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungerestaurant supervisorfront deskbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffethotel restaurantthe general managerfitness centerpre cruisecruise portdanialobbyftlauderdaletommyfreeway
Reviewed 26 August 2010

Got a great deal on priceline. $35 per night. Very convenient to everything but not a great "hanhout" location...trailer park across the street. 20 minutes to everywhere ....nice staff and clean rooms. What more do you need?

• Stayed: August 2010
joeldarrgm, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2010

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such positive feedback with the TripAdvisor community about the Marriott Fort Lauderdale North. You are obviously a very savvy traveler as you found such a great deal via Priceline.com. While the discount you received is very rare at this hotel, we do occasionally offer deep discounts to encourage trial business and obviously, it worked. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you back soon. I wish you safe and exciting travels.

Reviewed 17 August 2010

"Beautiful" describes our recent stay at the Marriott.
Lorre and Marlena were friendly and helpful when we checked in. Lorie in housekeeping stopped by to check on my ill aunt and the staff provided a wheel chair for her.
Everyone greeted us with a smile and made sure we were comfortable.
The room was spacious and the location is near many restaurants.
We enjoyed the food at the hotel and my mother loved the sweet potatoe fries.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
joeldarrgm, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2010

Dear ExtraordinaryPlaces,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such nice comments about Lorre, Laurie and Marlena with the TripAdvisor community. I agree, our people are our best asset at this hotel. I will make sure we have plenty of Sweet Potato Fries waiting for you in the Blue Fire Grille next time you're here. I with you safe and exciting travels.

Reviewed 6 August 2010

Let me start by saying we travel a lot. We bought a timeshare trip with a cruise and were booked at the ramada resort, upon arriving there we gave it one night and refused to stay anymore. The company sent us to look at 2 other hotels in the area, and we also refused those. Finally, the sent us to this Marriott. I can honestly say our attitudes about the trip changed the moment we were greeted at the front desk. It was 11:00 at night we were tired, hadnt slept because of bed bugs and hair in the bed at the last place. This room was exceptional. The bed was one of the most comfortable we've ever stayed in. The pool area is beautiful and great for a night of relaxing after being on the beach. The weight room had everything my boyfriend Andy wanted. He's a workout buff and is very picky with his routine. Even he was surprised about the machines the hotel offered. Now let me talk about the best part of this hotel.. the staff. They truly go above and beyond. They make sure the hotel is spotless and that you are having a good day. What still stands out in our mind is the waitstaff. At all 3 meals we really got to know and talk to 1 worker in particular. He could give suggestions on great things to see and was just genuinly nice to talk with. I wish i could remember his name because he deserves a raise. I think he was in charge most of the time and made sure things were perfect. I just want to say thank you again for making this trip amazing and you truly saved our vacation. We will recommend you and visit again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aboyles3
joeldarrgm, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2010

Dear aboyles3,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the TripAdvisor community. While I am disappointed that your first experience to our wonderful city was less than acceptable, I am thrilled you were able to find us at the Marriott. It warms my heart to see the level or service my team provided you made such a lasting impact on you and your travel partner. I will share your feedback with my team to help them understand what an effect their actions can make on our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back with us very soon and wish you safe and exciting travels.

Reviewed 6 August 2010

I had to go to Fort Lauderdale last minute due to a family emergency and used to Priceline to get an affordable room just hoping for something simple and clean. What a surprise! A recently and beautifully renovated lobby, spacious and clean rooms, a first rate restaurant, helpful and cordial staff...couldn't have asked for more. I do a fair amount of travelling and have stayed in many upscale properties and many can take lessons from this hotel. Unfortunately I will be visiting the area many more times over the next several weeks/months due to difficult family circumstances, but at least I feel good knowing I have an excellent place to come back to after difficult days. I feel very fortunate to have found it in the first place. Thank you Marriott!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank JonaDo
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I travelled with my 7 year old daughter, and despite the connventions, and the business, that was going on, the service was excellent. my daughter was thirsty upon our late arrival and we went to the restaurant to get some milk, they were very busy and just asked my room #, and the next day I went to the desk to pay for it and was met by the general manager who said it is on us!!! that evening upon getting back to our room my daughter had a wonderful surprise cookies and milk!!! along with a stuffed animal!!!
we felt at home at this hotel. the only thing i can say is great place to stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank angiebinki
joeldarrgm, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2010

Dear Angiebinki,

Thank you so much for taking the time to join the TripAdvisor community and share such nice comments about the Marriott Fort Lauderdale North. I am thrilled that your daughter enjoyed the Milk and Cookies we sent her. I must share all of the praise for this act with my team who took it upon themselves to go to the gift shop and purchase the stuffed animal and send it with the milk and cookies to your daughter. We very much appreciate you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. I hope to see you and your daughter again soon and I wish you safe and exciting travels.