USD 111
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 133
USD 174
USD 125
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 156
USD 140
Official Site
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 267
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 190
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 144
  • Restaurant
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 319
USD 266
  • Beachfront
USD 100
USD 94
Priceline
1,631 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungerestaurant supervisorfront deskbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffethotel restaurantthe general managerfitness centerpre cruisecruise portdanialobbyftlauderdaletommyfreeway
Reviewed 5 October 2011

OK, we all know that service is harder to come by these days, despite the fact that people need jobs and businesses should be bending over backwards for customers. But this place actually does it right. Courteous from the time you enter the door, I was treated with respect and attentiveness at check in and throughout my stay. There seemed to be an overall pride in quality of service, a bit old school. I found the room fine, clean and as it should be. I very much enjoyed the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Michael A, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and restaurant. We take great pride in our commitment to excellence in every detail and are thrilled that we continue to exceed your expectations. I appreciate you taking the time to share your excellent experience and your satisfaction. The hotel is truly close to everything in this area including many local historic sites, the casinos, several shopping areas, beaches, just to name a few. Also, right here on property, we take great pride in our Restaurant, the Blue Fire Grille, which, as you so kindly stated that you liked..”

At the Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel we are always focused on the local experience as well as the overall hotel experience of each guest. We are pleased that we could provide you with a superior experience in a location that is so convenient.

Once again thank you for your feedback regarding your stay and for being a valued return guest. On behalf of myself and the entire team, we are looking forward to welcoming you back and providing you with another fantastic experience in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2011

I spent over nine weeks at this hotel. The service was extraordinary. The new General Manager, Michael Allen is always present in the hotel. I have seen him in lobby, restaurant and concierge level lounge greeting and meeting guests. The front desk staff was outstanding. Julie and Danny would always try to make my stay enjoyable. The rooms are excellent. As a frequent traveler, the three most important things to me in the room are the bed, television and shower. They met my expectations and more. Every time I visit Fort Lauderdale I stay at this hotel. 5 star customer service

1  Thank Steve C

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments regarding the Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, specifically, our friendly and helpful staff, our great level of service, and our beautiful hotel. Each member of our team strives to positively impact each guest’s stay by exceeding their expectations and being absolutely committed to excellence in every detail.

We take pride in our beautiful hotel and strive to uphold the very best facilities as well as superb customer service. Because of our high level of commitment to our guests, we truly are the location you don’t want to “miss out on.”

Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We very much value and appreciate your patronage and we look forward to showing you yet another positive experience here at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott North in the future.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Over the past 15 months, I've averaged at least two nights a week at this great hotel. Although the senior management has changed a couple of times, it always seems to be for the better and to improve the customer satisfaction. The staff is outstanding and always friendly, professional, and willing to help. Julie usually checks me in and always provides a smile and good conversation. The concierge is one of the best run in the evenings. Keith is your host and is outgoing and very good with advise on the area (even though he is a long term New Yorker!) Michael, the new GM, is always available for feedback and is quick to take care of any item that is not up to par. I am changing districts and will need to leave my "home away from home". Over the last five years I have spent 125+ nights a year in hotels and I can honestly say this hotel has some of the best people I have ever interacted with. Just remember - if you have a problem, don't be afraid to ask someone for assistance. They will fix it for you. Last note - this hotel is conveniently located right off the Cypress Creek exit of I95.

1  Thank Jesse B

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing us with such positive feedback. I am happy to hear that you have stayed at the hotel before . We truly value your continued patronage for 15 months
At the Fort Lauderdale Marriot North Hotel our team strives to be knowledgeable, resourceful and eager to assist each of our guests. I am happy to hear that our staff, particularly Julie, went above and beyond to instill a lasting impression of our service.

Here at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel, we also strive to provide not only the best guest service, but the best amenities as well. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, with your family, significant other, or by yourself, our hotel has something for everyone. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future and providing you with another fantastic stay.

With King Regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2011

After a stay at another disgusting hotel during our tirp earlier, anything would have been better, but I must say I was pleased with our stay at the Marriott. The room was a little outdated, but was clean, as was the bedding, bathroom, etc. The hotel staff was accommodating. My wife and I had the breakfast buffet the next morning, which I highy recommend. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived to a very nice lobby area....and the room was spotless.The room had a king bed with many pillows and the bed was fantastic....so comfortable.Flat screen tv.The view was beautiful.We had a wonderful 2 nights.Everyone was friendly and welcoming,too.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple