We had the pleasure of staying two days with Winterset on Nov 3 to Nov 5 2011. The location is perfect!! The Galleria mall is in walking distance and the beach is two blocks down the street. In the mornings they have continental breakfast with Kashi, cheerios, and cinnamon toast crunch creals. There is orange juice, and coffee along with breads, and milks. There are two pools and more than enough palm trees. The staff is extremely nice. Maggie was so helpful, I can not thank her enough. Our plane got in late from PHL and I was worried about getting a room and making sure everything was ok. She assured me it was fine and it was!! The rooms have huge windows (I love natural light), large comfortable beds (we had a king size) and new down comforters. Plenty fluffy pillows and a plasma TV. It has to be about 46inches. Felt like home. The bathroom was clean and housekeeping folded our washclothes really cute LOL. I will def recommend this hotel I will surely visit again.
Oh yea they have free wi-fi too.
Natacha & Justin from Delaware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O.K. - Everyone knows that Fort Lauderdale Beach is one of the best places in Florida for an unforgettable family beach getaway, but where's the very best place on our tropical barrier island and miles of golden beaches? North Beach Village is Fort Lauderdale's legendary borough, offering an ideal locale from which to explore but also unmatched boutique hotel value. With the Intracoastal Waterway and sandy beaches just a few minutes' walk away - it's easy to spark uncommon happiness and feel deeply reconnected and refreshed. And Winterset's spacious 36-rooms and three sparkling heated pools is perfect for soothing minds or mindless fun! Our updated rooms have state-of-the-art kitchens, flat screens and cozy furnishings. Rooms have a cool, Caribbean decor plus Wi-Fi, coffee and sunshine is included. We never charge resort fees. Ultimately, guests rave about Winterset and return because our above and beyond concierge-like services inspire recuperation and relaxation. Whether you dream away in our steamy hot-tub under twinkling stars, take your family on a water taxi ride to beachy restaurants or bedazzle with watersport adventures - everybody will love Winterset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Winterset Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Winterset Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Winterset Fort Lauderdale