Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 150
Hampton.com
USD 89
USD 83
RodewayInn
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 120
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
USD 101
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 136
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 241
USD 231
  • Beachfront
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Pool
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 156
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 138
3,295 results
All reviewssea levelriva restaurantprivate beachkids clubocean frontbeach barresort feepool areaplenty of chairsoceanfront roomnice resortlarge pooltennis courtsbeach staffself parkinglounge chairsfitness center
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here the night before a recent cruise out of Port Everglades. This place rocks. The staff and service was top notch and friendly and our room, overlooking the beach, was great in every way. Was about a 34.00 Uber to hotel from airport, but less than 20.00 to port. Maybe a little pricier but definitely a step up from the so so, more economical places we have stayed in Dania Beach and definitely worth the money. Great casual restaurant steps from the main building with prices in line with national chain restaurants. Food was much better.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Alan K
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very very very very disappointed. Asked for as Marriott vacation owners ocean side high or middle but got lagoon side upper and post hurricane painters in our windows every day. I understand a day or two to paint but not here a paint there a paint starting at 9 and ending at 5.Power washed deck on one side water in unit. Water in unit. Other room deck covered in paper for painting. After 4 days still there. No place for breakfast. Poor poolside seating. Special events tear down 15 minutes before event is over. Promised a solution we will see doubtful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear pam e,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your concerns. We apologize for the issues experienced with your room, the painters and pressure washers, breakfast, and the other items you mentioned. Our number one priority is an excellent guest experience and we apologize that we fell short. We hope this does not prevent you from coming back another time for an outstanding experience.

Jean-Charles (JC) Robert
Resident Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Traveling with your family during spring break week you expect it to be busy. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived...no big deal, theres an area to change and we headed to the beach. Chair and umbrella service on the beach was excellent and timely consider the number of people at the resort. Beach area is clean and right on property. All the service staff was friendly and service was timely. Rooms are just ok but we came for the beach and sun. We were overall impressed how friendly ALL staff was during our 6 night stay. Great resorts for families.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Marriott Harbor Beach Resort came exactly as advertised. A nice Marriott property in Fort Lauderdale, in a great location, as its a short 15ish minute drive away from and airport and right on the beach. The rooms are nice and you can tell that they have been updated somewhat recently. The restaurants on the property include 1 fancier restaurant, 1 ocean side restaurant/bar, a beach bar open during lunch, a Starbucks, and a yogurt/smoothie shop. Good service and good food at all.

The grounds of the hotel are nice. There are tennis courts and a basketball court. A nice beach area and a great pool. The pool was super crowded. People started reserving spots with towels around 8 am and by 10 am almost all chairs around the pool were gone. They have signs around saying that stuff left for more than 1 hour unoccupied would be removed, but they never enforced it while we were there, making it even harder to find a spot if you aren't out by the pool early.

Once again a nice Marriott property that came exactly as advertised. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ocean room views are nice, but will cost you extra.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I am still at this hotel and I really wanted to like it - but it has a ways to go to redeem itself.

Pros - the pool is...crowded and crazy but it’s spring break and I don’t blame the hotel for that. The pool servers are great. The gentleman from the bell desk who took us to our room was so nice (wish I had gotten his name because he was lovely and it was all downhill from there).

Cons - the rooms are small, not laid out well (door for bathroom = closet door?!) and even though recently remodeled, oddly showed age (hole in the wall in the bathroom, etc.) but I would have been ok with all that because I’m not really so picky and it’s a beach hotel. But...

First there was the random “not mine” hair in the bathroom when we went to shower off after checking in. Ok. Hair is hard to clean.

Then we go to eat lunch at the pool restaurant. There was a short 15-20 min wait but that wasn’t an issue. Ok so I’m visibly 7 months pregnant and usually people want to feed me. Not yesterday! No...we sat for 20 mins with no offer of a drink or anything trying to catch someone’s eye. We watched people who sat right after us get their whole meal served to them. My husband finally went to ask and a server came. The food was super meh but again it’s Marriott hotel food. I don’t have high expectations- If someone had been willing to serve us in reasonable time I wouldn’t be writing this.

Finally house keeping. Our room didn’t get cleaned and wasn’t clean when we got back at almost 6 pm. Ok - not so awful. I buzzed the front desk - they said that they had our room marked as go green. I was a little annoyed because I asked someone from housekeeping who shrugged her shoulders and said our room wasn’t on her list, so sorry. I’m still not mad - stuff happens. So they promised someone would come clean at 7 - totally fine. We get back at 9:15 ish. Dirty room. So I call and politely ask if we can get some towels and body wash. She asks me if we want our room cleaned now. I politely decline given the hour but hey appreciate the ask. I am told someone will come 10 a.m. tomorrow- that’s fine!

Someone comes up from house keeping with towels and lotion - no body wash. But whatever at this point I admit defeat. We get our kiddo to sleep and at 10:15 - yes that’s right - knock on our door wakes all of us up. Housekeeping is here - to - clean our room. Are you kidding me???? Then she gets rude and defensive when I’m like “uuuh, no...”

Sort or the last straw for me. Is this place a dump? No. It’s a nice enough hotel...but at $380 a night I gotta say I would expect a little more. Some of the other stuff (meh rooms, nothing really offered for Marriott status, etc.) I would be fine with but it’s the totality of the circumstances.

I will say some of the staff is great - and bluntly the games and grounds and other offerings make it the best for kiddos. If we came back just adults we would never - ever - stay here again. I have stayed at the W and Hilton before and both were awesome just no amenities for kiddos.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nora B
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Nora B,

Thank you for your candid review. We are truly sorry we did not live up to the standards that you expected from us. We have taken note of the issues you mentioned and will share them with our team to ensure we improve. We are committed to providing you with the best accommodations and service, and we hope you will consider us for your next visit to Fort Lauderdale.

Jean-Charles (JC) Robert