5,640 results
All reviews g bar water taxi tower room pool bar cruise port pre cruise intercoastal waterway pool side nanking balcony ships ft lauderdale walgreens cruisers shuttle starbucks
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Considering I wanted a hotel on the beach and ended up booking the wrong hotel it was a gorgeous stay. I wanted something a little more lively but the staff are very friendly & helpful! The rooms kind of gross me out, just aren’t as clean as I think they should be but the view onto the river is gorgeous. For someone who grew up living on a yacht i defiantly didn’t mind this view. I probably wouldn’t book here again but that’s only because I like to explore and try new things for someone else I would recommend if they aren’t looking for a on beach hotel. Which I sadly really wanted.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stay at this hotel with my parents once a year for one night while we are in Fort Lauderdale, and it has been a consistent choice over the years. You can tell the rooms are dated and could use some TLC, but for the most part, they're pretty clean. Every room has a beautiful view (duh, it's Fort Lauderdale), but we like the intercoastal view the most. It's super close to the airport and Port Everglades (which is convenient for cruisers, such as ourselves). The pool has a bar/restaurant and access to the dock where you'll find prestigious yachts and sailboats. The café inside is extremely overpriced, so we typically avoid it. The hotel is also walking distance from shops and restaurants. There have been a handful of times when the staff seems frazzled/overwhelmed trying to help guests, but they are friendly for the most part.

Room tip: Intercoastal waterway views are mesmerizing.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HiltonMarina, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear CCossu94:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel and we appreciate your loyalty. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here pre- cruise. The hotel is beautiful with absolutely wonderful staff. The grounds and surroundings are awesome and so welcoming. I paid the premium prices for two rooms with an ocean view. These rooms were the most expensive you can get but I was willing to pay it so my brother could see the cruise ships come in. When we checked in - one room was ocean view and one room was marina view. I gave my brother the ocean view room and we took the other room I didn’t mind our view - but it wasn’t what I paid for.

Double check your bill! They have yet to credit me anything back and also charged another $276 with no explanation. Now I get to spend my time fixing things. Hilton is a class act - I’m hoping they fix these mistakes

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hilton Marina in Ft. Lauderdale is NOWHERE NEAR the professionalism one traditionally affiliates to a Hilton.

The management of this hotel obviously just DOES NOT CARE! Elevator out of service... No towels at the pool... Sleepwalking staff at breakfast... Breakfast chef that can't make an omelet... Forgetful staff at pool bar... Long lines at reception/checkout...

I am a professional traveller... but I rarely encounter such incompetence and lack of caring... I get to wonder...? Is it for the cruisers that accept anything...? Is it for the sunny climes...

The facility was OK. The location was OK. The people looked OK... BUT: the MANAGEMENT was NOT OK. AND: I waited TWO WEEKS, just to calm down...

Room tip: AVOID this hotel!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rokkap

Dear rokkap:

We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

A nice hotel, but dated, a facelift would go a long ways. I was put in an older section and it showed. But the bed was nice and comfortable, and it was reasonably quiet. the staff very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear jeremyschrooten:

I am glad to hear you found the bed to your liking and enjoyed our friendly staff. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep each and every guest room and bathroom clean; my apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience ever.