All reviewsdeck restaurantacross the streetbeach chairs and towelsocean viewronanronelftlauderdalea1afl
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is right across the street from the beach. The rooms are basic but comfortable. You get free beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. Front desk has always been accommodating and helpful. As a frequent visitor of Ft Lauderdale,I have stayed at Sea Club on multiple occasions, and for the price- u won't find anything better in terms of location and price. You're there for the beach and to sleep in the room. I try to book a suite when I go. The view isn't half bad either

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ben R
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Shower curtains and bathroom walls were moldy. I requested a new shower curtain & it was moldy too. I pulled the cases off the bed pillows & found yellowish stains. If you spend most of your time across the street at the beach you'll be fine, but the room I had was dreary, dark, old and not relaxing at all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My name is Carlos and I have been going to the Sea Club Resort for over 10 years. My family and I have always had more than an incredible stay. The staff is friendly, honest, accommodating professional and polite. The Manager Ronin is more than words can explain. Ronin has made my family and myself feel at home from the beginning. He is very personable, attentive, gracious, polite, humorous and an overall incredible person. The restaurant has incredible food and the staff like, Tammy and Don, who made our dining experience extremely pleasant. My wife Jackie and I highly recommend the waffles, French toast, corned beef hash and eggs Benedict. I have recommended my family and friends to stay there always when either they come from out of town or want an incredible get away. They have always thanked me and continue to visit. Another great point is that they give you beach towels, beach chairs and beach umbrella free of charge when at the beach, which is a short cross of a street, charges 50.00 per day. Parking is also free and secure. I would fully recommend the Sea Club Resort to anyone that wants to experience an incredible Holiday...it is truly a great hidden secret.

Signed with great appreciation,

Carlos, Jackie and family

Room Tip: Any room is incredible but the suites are awesome!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was staying at the hotel in the beginning of August. Our stay was wonderful. The hotel was very clean, the room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable.
The bathroom had planty of towels and toiletries.
The pool is very clean and refreshing.
The hotel is located just across the street from the beach and within walking distance from shopping centers and restaurants.
Thank you Sea Club, we'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I came here with My Girlfriend for some much needed R&R. It was great, the beach is literally right across the street which for the price point is amazing btw. If you want a nice Hotel thats clean and near the Beach come here if you want to stay at the Radisson pay the extra 500 dollars a night.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple