Sea Club Resort
Ranked #81 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We check in on aug 26th and left aug 29th Everything about this hotel was a disgrace. Brought my kids on vacations for the first time to Florida just to get this type of service. The rooms smell just like mold. The shower knobs were broken. The couch made you itch when you sit on them. My kids did not enjoy their self at all we were all ready to go because of the hotel. They were so uncomfortable and could not sleep. There were bugs crawling on the carpet. The toilet were old and need to be updated. By far this has been the worst hotel I ever stayed in I would never ever ever ever recommend anyone there not even for my dog. The little mini refrigerator they have in the rooms don't even work. The knobs on the sink were even broken and coming off. We had to find the house keepers to clean the room they were no where to be found and when they did to show up to clean it was time to go to bed. Luckily I went to Walmart to get some Lysol spray to spray the couch and beds to give us some type of cleanses but that didn't work much. I never seen my kids so ready to go because they felt so filthy and didn't wanna lay on the beds. The only clean place in this hotel is the front lobby. When checking out the hotel I ask for comment cards they told me they never heard of them. Overall this was the worst experience for my kids for their first vacation

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank stacy m

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is right across the street from the beach. The rooms are basic but comfortable. You get free beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. Front desk has always been accommodating and helpful. As a frequent visitor of Ft Lauderdale,I have stayed at Sea Club on multiple occasions, and for the price- u won't find anything better in terms of location and price. You're there for the beach and to sleep in the room. I try to book a suite when I go. The view isn't half bad either

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ben R
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Shower curtains and bathroom walls were moldy. I requested a new shower curtain & it was moldy too. I pulled the cases off the bed pillows & found yellowish stains. If you spend most of your time across the street at the beach you'll be fine, but the room I had was dreary, dark, old and not relaxing at all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My name is Carlos and I have been going to the Sea Club Resort for over 10 years. My family and I have always had more than an incredible stay. The staff is friendly, honest, accommodating professional and polite. The Manager Ronin is more than words can explain. Ronin has made my family and myself feel at home from the beginning. He is very personable, attentive, gracious, polite, humorous and an overall incredible person. The restaurant has incredible food and the staff like, Tammy and Don, who made our dining experience extremely pleasant. My wife Jackie and I highly recommend the waffles, French toast, corned beef hash and eggs Benedict. I have recommended my family and friends to stay there always when either they come from out of town or want an incredible get away. They have always thanked me and continue to visit. Another great point is that they give you beach towels, beach chairs and beach umbrella free of charge when at the beach, which is a short cross of a street, charges 50.00 per day. Parking is also free and secure. I would fully recommend the Sea Club Resort to anyone that wants to experience an incredible Holiday...it is truly a great hidden secret.

Signed with great appreciation,

Carlos, Jackie and family

Room Tip: Any room is incredible but the suites are awesome!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was staying at the hotel in the beginning of August. Our stay was wonderful. The hotel was very clean, the room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable.
The bathroom had planty of towels and toiletries.
The pool is very clean and refreshing.
The hotel is located just across the street from the beach and within walking distance from shopping centers and restaurants.
Thank you Sea Club, we'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Central Beach
Premiere Hotel
Premiere Hotel
#1 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Ocean Beach Palace Hotel and Sui...
#49 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Central Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#16 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale
#44 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Sea Club Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sea Club Resort

Address: 619 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304-4127
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#30 On the Beach Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: $140 - $441 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Sea Club Resort 3*
Welcome to the SEA CLUB RESORT, a true Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, directly across from the Atlantic Ocean. Relaxed and affordable, where our guests enjoy the oceanfront Deck Restaurant & Bar or a light meal and a drink poolside, as the ocean does its magic. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sea Club Hotel Fort Lauderdale