Review Highlights
Always on time and professional

We have been using Larry's for years. They have never been late, even for a 4am pick up. The... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Pennie727
Davie, Florida
Fort Lauderdale transfer

Larry's Limousine the best service. I request a transfer from the Miami cruise ship port to Fort... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from USD 130.00
from USD 33.00
from USD 65.00
More Info
All reviews fll airport port of miami baggage claim cruise critic cruise terminal safe driver pieces of luggage great driver reliable service cruise vacation awesome service always on time miami area great ride south beach larrys sedan
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My wife and I recently used Larry's for our transfer from Ft. Lauderdale airport to South Beach and then again from the Miami Cruise terminal back to Ft. Lauderdale airport. I booked Larry's based on recommendations from Cruise Critic and reviews on Trip Advisor so I thought I'd share our experience.

Upon arriving at the airport, Tina met us at our baggage claim carousel just as our luggage was coming out. Tina was very friendly, assisting us with my wife's (way too heavy) luggage. The car was very comfortable so we had a nice ride to our hotel in South Beach prior to a cruise.

Since I'm a big time planner I had a few questions as our trip progressed. Emails were answered within minutes providing the information I desired. In one of the emails I requested Tina for our driver for the return trip. This request was accommodated so again we had a nice, relaxing ride to the airport.

I'd recommend Larry's to all as they provided us great service.

2  Thank Bullies3
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had reserved a total 4 transfers on our trip to Fort Lauderdale starting February 23 thru March 4 (airport/hotel/cruise transfers). I found this company thru Trip Advisor reviews.

Making the reservation was easy. I originally emailed my itinerary which included a request for toddler car seat. The first 2 trips included 7 of us. The last 2 trips included 3 of us. The proposal was detailed per trip and type of vehicle proposed. I then called to reserve. The friendliest lady answered the phone and completed the reservation and sent email confirmation for each transfer.

All 4 trips were flawless. Vehicles were clean. Drivers were prompt and on-time. Drivers were professional. Communication couldn’t of been better! We received phone calls or text messages from the drivers. Car seat was in each vehicle for us to use.

I must say the final trip today from the hotel to airport was a drop jaw WOW moment when a limo picked us up. What a way to end a vacation.

Not only will I use Larry’s Private Car and Limo Service again next time I’m in Fort Lauderdale ...I will be spreading the word to family and friends!!!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Prompt service even when booked almost at the last minute! Drivers were more than professional and very friendly and helpful and the cars were luxury. Very reasonable rates. Only way to get to your destination in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Larry's Limo has been my #1 choice for ground transportation in Fort Lauderdale now for the past three years. Ever since I had a nightmare service with the yellow cab at the airport, who forgot my luggage and returned it to me 8 hours later, I resolved "never again." Whatever the reason, I am thankful for only choosing Larry's Limo. They have delivered reliable, excellent and superior customer service for my business and personal travel needs. I look forward to my next ride!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I booked Larrys after some suggestions on cruise critic. I was very pleased. Drivers Frank and Fernando were very professional, prompt and made everything run smoothly. I would definitely use them again for our transfer.

Date of experience: February 2018
mattjano2017, General Manager at Larry's Private Car and Limo Service, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank You very much for your kind words! We look forward to your next ride!