“Good seafood”

Ranked #24 of 1,480 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Friend loves this place because she is from Boston and misses her seafood. This is about the best you can get without being in Boston. I had a Seafood platter and it was very good. My friend loved her lobster roll and chowder.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stumbled on this place after visiting some local shops, if you like seafood you’ll likely love this place. Plus they had a good selection of beers and a cider.
The food was excellent, fresh and tasty. The blue cheese sauce for my seafood salad had actual blue cheese in it! My wife’s tuna sandwich was large.
Plus the menu is good for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The fish is fresh and we enjoyed all the dishes we had. We were disappointed in frozen fries. If you make every thing fresh and from scratch why have frozen French fries? What a waste.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Whether in the mood for a burgers, clams or the most delicious onion rings Kelly's Landing is the place to stop! Great place to have a beer & a plate of onion rings!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Went to this place while on vacation for my wife's birthday. Nice little place with good service. I think the prices were good considering most of the other restaurants were in my opinion price gauging due to the tourist area. I will only that if you like unseasoned seafood then this is a great place. Me personally I'm use to the Old Bay cajun taste.