“Wow”

Ranked #25 of 1,471 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

What a great little place. One of best lobster roll’s ever! Small, loud and busy, but a really friendly place to get some really AWESOME food! We also had the lobster scampi pasta, fried shrimp and clams!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I came across Kelly's Landing completely by chance when looking to grab a bite. It's a smaller restaurant, but was packed with patrons, which of course is a good indicator of good food and good service... and it was both!

Seafood was fresh and full of flavor, beers were tasty and often rotating taps, Their mahi (had both the entree and the special (with homemade salsa)on difference nights) was excellent. Lobst-ah role (cold or hot) was very good too, but very rich in taste.

I was here solo a few times during my week stay, but also was back twice with a friend with his family. Servers and owner? were very accommodating in regards to my friend's 2-year old. I wouldn't call it a restaurant designed around kids (no playground etc), but they did have some crayons for the kiddos.

Overall, excellent find! I'll go back next time i'm in town!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

While in town for a conference my wife and I had dinner here. We had the the shrimp and clam strips. Great place, great service, and great food!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Found this place since the place we were originally going to try looked like a dive with valet only parking and was packed. Nice surprise. THIS had to be a locals bar. Service was good. Food was very good and fresh and reasonably priced. I would look for this place next time I come back to Florida.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

If you love lobster then you have to come here! They serve some of the best lobster in the area. I was blown away not just by the food, but also by the service and the atmosphere. Great relaxing place to come for dinner. Just get there early!!

1  Thank djdrake12