My husband and I stayed here prior to taking a cruise. Our plane got in after midndight but a phone call brought quick pick up. The rooms were adequate for this sort of hotel, clean and quiet. We slept too late for the continental breakfast and there is no restaurant on the property. However, a 4 or 5 block walk brought us to several choices. Don't bother taking the arranged shuttle to the cruise terminal as it leaves at only 1 time; it turned out a cab ride was cheaper when we chose to take one. They had a secure holding place for luggage while we went to eat. Since we got in so late and our ship was not availalble until late afternoon they let us stay an hour after the listed check out time at no charge.We traveled in February 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western