1,425 results
All reviews washer and dryer intracoastal waterway valet parking full kitchen water taxi large balcony watching the boats beautiful hotel living room the inter coastal ocean view stove top front desk staff valet service lounge chairs the entire staff king suite
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel. I found a few cons but nothing major. The ceiling fan didn't work, one of the lamps didn't work, and there was a hair on a towel. You can hear doors closing from the other rooms but that was as loud as it got (besides the street noise that went away when the sliding door was closed). I didn't pay the $18/daily for parking, I made sure to pay the meter throughout my stay which turned out to be cheaper. The ocean view is partially obstructed and its mostly of the parking lot but from where the bed was located, it was perfectly fine and being able to see my vehicle when I wanted was a plus. Breakfast was okay, I didnt expect more than the usual bread, waffles, and oatmeal anyways. Getting to the pool wasn't as easy as I thought due to construction but you just have to be careful not to misstep on the way there. I found the jacuzzi to feel a bit slimy but the pool was very clean. Check-in was easy and I love that they check-out at 12pm, later than the usual. The kitchen was a dream and I didn't see any bugs! It was a great stay! I wish it was less expensive, I would stay here more often. It has lots of perks that I usually want when I stay out with great service as well!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anonymous12_11
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome from beginning to finish. The room was clean and beautiful. The amenities were awesome. Small but efficient workout area.. beautiful pool. We were also treated to a free cocktail hour and spectacular breakfast feast. Highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HotelManager3333, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. You will be glad to hear that we are increasing the size of the fitness center by late September. We hop you return soon to experience the new equipment. Thank you for your positive comments.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My family and I had to stay here for a week while our home was being repaired from a fire. Amazing property, great accommodations, and the staff was absolutely top notch. Kelly, Pat, and Kathy at the Front Desk all went above and beyond to ensure our stay was perfect. From Front Desk all the way to Ryan/Hector/Valdo at Valet...everyone there was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HotelManager3333, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

I was thrilled to see that we delivered excellence from both a product and service standpoint. Thank you for your review. I will share your positive praises with Kelly, Pat, Kathy, and the Valet team. I was thrilled to see that three of our dedicated staff were able to make your stay Brilliant. Please come back and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The place is so good with service , location & so clean wow. The front desk mgr Michelle Silva I hope I am spelling her name correctly. She is nice , knowledgeble , helpful , humble & very beautiful. The concierge r very nice to me know they know me very well. The General Mgr. Mr David Fernandez is so good of what he does . I can tell he bosses appreciate & knows how good he is. He assembled a very good team. I will be back hopefully soon. I will definitely recommend this beautiful place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HotelManager3333, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your recommendation. I was glad to see that our team was able to provide such great service. We will certainly give the recognition the staff deserves. As always, we appreciate your business. See you soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Nice and modern hotel located just close to a canal. Ask for a room with view to this direction. The room was comfy and spacious with cooking possibilities. Large bathroom with lot of space. Our room had a large balcony as well and i think most of the rooms certainly have it. The pool area is nice even if it's quite narrow but offers several
places, also nice just close to the canal. We have breakfast in the hotel, it's okey but nothing special. The hotel offers valet parking but in the front of the hotel you'll find a big parking lot, note you have to pay as well and as I understood it in 3 hours slot, except for the night hours.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family