My wife and I stayed in the Sun Tower in May. We came back in July for a family vacation . This is a "Wonderful" place to stay. It has a Homey atmosphere. Its very comfortable. The Hotel is Immaculate , The Staff is second to none. But most of all . Its a Fun Happy place. You hate to leave. I highly Recommend this hotel to Couples and Families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale