“Exactly what i expected, great food & service ”
Review of Catfish Deweys

Catfish Deweys
Reserve with OpenTable
Catfish Deweys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 1,470 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1/2 mile north of Oakland Pk. Blvd.
Transit: There is a bus stop 100 feet to the south of Catfish Deweys.
Description: Catfish Deweys, established in 1984, is a family owned and operated seafood restaurant offering all you can eat entrees as well as traditional portion meals.
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I should note that the location was old, so don’t expect an amazing atmosphere. Founded in 1984, it has the look and feel of an older location. That said, the portions were excellent and the service was THE BEST I had in Ft Lauderdale. Sincerely very impressive and professional service. The crab legs were perfectly cooked and the lobster was incredible. I did take a couple pictures, attached. We would certainly come back here. Also note: the hush puppies are excellent.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

A longtime fixture in the community they must be doing something right. In fact, they still do it right. Good food at reasonable prices. Sure the place can use a facelift, but with that lift is going to come additional cost, smaller portions yada yada yada.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We were staying close to the I-95 and googled “restaurants near me” and found this. We looked at the great reviews online and so glad we did.
Food, service and atmosphere were all fantastic and clearly it was a popular place with locals and tourists alike.
We went for the all you could eat Catfish and had to stop after 3 servings as we were full but very please with our meal. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Me and My spouse came in town for some R&R and wanted some good fresh seafood... Oh My Goodness, Did we find it he had the snapper, shrimp, scallops and I had oysters and shrimp... I had the best sweet potato fries and the hush puppies were homemade. We will return again!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

To be brief, we were looking for good seafood and found it. The waiter we had was perhaps perfect. He was very informative, very quick and super attentive without a lot of forced conversation, and the food was terrific.

1  Thank Jesse B