“Amazing Experience”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South East 8th Ave
Transit: Yes
Description: Indigo Restaurant at the Riverside Hotel in downtown Ft. Lauderdale on Las Olas Boulevard invites you to enjoy the inventive creations of Chef Toby Joseph. Lively flavors will inspire you to come back again and again. Sip from our extensive collection of fine cordials and exclusive wine list. Our Sommelier will recommend pairings to enhance your experience! Attentive servers will leave you wanting for nothing while you dine inside or al fresco on Las Olas Boulevard!Rise & dine for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I came here the last time we visited Fort Lauderdale, and we just had to come back. We came for brunch on Easter and I had the Eggs Benedict with French Toast and Corn Beef Hash, which was phenomenal. We made sure to have Janet again as our server, and she made the entire experience. You can tell that she really takes her job very seriously, and goes the extra mile for all of her tables. I would definitely recommend the Indigo Restaurant to everyone, and my wife and I agree that we will certainly be back.

Judith B, General Manager at Indigo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

theslicer009,

Jeanette has been an amazing team member here at Indigo. She has a great personality and always making our guests feel special and works hard to make sure they leave happy. We definitely will share this wonderful review with her and Thank you being a loyal guests. Can't wait for your return. See you soon on the Boulevard!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best place to have brunch on Sundays in Fort Lauderdale.
I came by last Sunday ( Easter ) for a brunch and also to hear Wesley ( he’s awesome ). Me and my wife just discovered Indigo couple of weeks ago and our server told us that they are really busy at Sunday’s Brunch and we decided to try it out. What an amazing surprise. Really fast and polite service, great food and amazing drinks ( I had blood Mary and my wife had mimosa $3 ONLY ) what a deal.
I will spread the words about this place, and our server told us about the new tapas place and the seafood place that’s run by the hotel. We will try it out both as well.
The manager ( forgot her name ) came by and asked how was everything. She’s really friendly. Couldn’t ask for a best Easter brunch.
Thank you guys. Will see you soon

Judith B, General Manager at Indigo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Enzo V,

Thank you for your feedback sounds like you and your wife had a perfect brunch, and we thank you for recognizing our great location. Our goal is to ensure every guest feels valued. Our staff and managers try to always deliver great service and are empowered to do the right thing. it makes up happy to see this review and the pleasure was all ours. We look forward to seeing you near future! Thank you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I usually don't write reviews, but we were accommodated quickly on a busy Spring Break weekend. Grace took great care of us and introduced us to the Happy Hour Bloody Mary's. Food was tasty and way more than we needed. Great location in a fun historic hotel.

Hi CaliforniaKris,

We love reading positive feedback because it shows our hard work pays off. Our Bloody Mary's is one of the best around and we are very appreciative you took the time to write such a wonderful review. I will be sure to cheer on Grace and team for doing such a great job and hopefully he will have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We just had the best service from our waiter D.J.! He was so thoughtful and charming! He totally made our experience! We totally recommend!

Judith B, General Manager at Indigo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Jonathan S,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about DJ, we shared the review and he was over excited. We are looking forward to your return on the Boulevard! See you soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I came in with a group of 6 people and was treated to a wonderful greeting by Fernando who completely helped us with our walk in. We were served by Timothy who was knowledgeable and very helpful and even funny too. He gave great recommendations that were are spot on and didn't even need to write it down! I will definitely be back!

Buckett222,

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience with us! We are so happy that you could be our guests and how you enjoy the food and services and the wonderful experience with us and that our staff left a lasting expression on you! We shared your review with Tim and Fernando and can't to thank you personally. We look forward to seeing soon!