“Really good!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch as I was in the neighborhood. I heard that Anthony’s was good so gave it a shot.

I decided on 2 appetizers for my lunch. The broccoli rab with sausage and the fried eggplant with ricotta and marinara sauce. Both came with fresh flatbread.

The eggplant was awesome. The broccoli rab was tasty, an acquired taste but really good. Wonderful bread.

I will have to come back and try the pizza and maybe a couple of beers.

The place was full at lunch but not too crowded. Service was fine.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Getting on the ship in the morning and were able to walk to Anthony's. It was early and not busy so we were able to order drinks and food right away. Big menu and we all ordered something different. Spicy spare ribs, pizza, and a calzone were the variety and we all tried one another's food. We all agree the ribs were spicy, calzone had a nice spice mingle and the pizza was well done just like we prefer. Drinks were also good and cheese cake that was shared was very creamy and better then the cheese cake on the cruise!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I gave up on chicken wings and fried foods 30 years ago... For years I felt deprived of chicken wings, then I discovered Anthonys... My prayers were answered, a healthy alternative to fried foods. The wings are cooked in a coal fire oven and smothered in onions, they are tasty and flavorful. I also love the coal fire egg plant, and just about everything else they serve here. The atmosphere is comfortable and the staff friendly and well trained. This is my preferred place for pizza and wings...

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Before you go, understand what "coal fire" means. It basically is well done/almost burnt on the bottom. The pizza is good, but when I order, I ask to have it not be "well done" and it is cooked normal. But do not expect it; you must ask to not burn the bottom. The pizza is tasty, but it is expensive. A large eggplant pizza came to $32...with drinks....pizza was delicious!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Through the years, many friends recommended Anthony's, but we just never got around to trying it. Then I found out they have unbreaded eggplant (Eggplant Marino), so I ordered it from the Plantation, FL location (delivered, at lunch time) and it was excellent. With that in mind, we went to the 2200 S Federal location for a sit-down meal and to our delight found out that before 7PM they have rather large personal sized pizza for $6, with whatever topping you want; $2 off beer and $3 off wine. We had the Eggplant Marino and a 3 topping pizza, both excellent. Last night we went back again and our server was Chantal, again, who is friendly, fun, knowledgeable and all round awesome. Got the 3 topping personal sized pizza again and found out the unbreaded eggplant is also available for the $6 pizza (before 7PM). So very delicious! Chantal recommended the Coppola cabernet which was a new treat and very fine tasting wine. Thanks Chantal and ACFP!