“Great pizza and salads”

Ranked #307 of 1,486 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Full service restaurant owned and operated for 33 years by identical twin brothers with vast experience in the Italian restaurant business. Family history in restaurants goes back generations. Offering very high quality food, tremendous variety and amazing value is what has made our restaurant Fort Lauderdale's "go to" pizzeria and Italian restaurant for decades. From our homemade dressings to our fantastic mouth watering garlic rolls, south Florida residents know that Doughboys is so much more than just a great pizzeria.
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Good Delivery service. Enjoyed the new york style pizza. Salads are big and they come with their homemade dressings.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Went in solo about 530p. Very cool wait staff at that time too. Had the calamari, baked ziti and pasta fagioli. Was so good. This is coming from a guy that’s NYC born and raised.
Have been there before and never thought to write a review...sorry I didn’t
Keep up the good work

1  Thank bubbah12
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

These guys are awesome. I setup a catering order for our national championship karate team and Dough Boys did not disappoint. The food was hot and delicious. I received compliments for two days straight on how great the food was. We order for 50 people and got more than enough food. Pizza, chicken parm, lasagna, garlic rolls, salad was all good. When I arrived to pick up my order, the staff was super helpful with loading my car. Thank you so much Alan and Jett. You made my karate team dinner awesome!

1  Thank Navigator785832
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Wow. Got this delivered to my nearby hotel suite and it was incredible. Great pizza, hot, fresh and full of flavor.

The croissant sandwich was one of the best I ever had: full of flavor and fresh meat. I got 2 meals out of it, as it was monstrous.
Came with a pickle and pasta salad- which weren’t even listed. The pasta salad had s delicious Mediterranean flavor.

Seriously considering going back to this area just for their food.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The food here is soooooo good! The portions are good size! Wish we had one where we live! And they have a ton of items on their menu!!