“Excellent!”

Casablanca Cafe
Ranked #19 of 1,434 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: USD 12 - USD 40
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful view, excellent service, outstanding food! I had the chicken penne and my husband had the New York strip. Both were very good. Large portions, not unreasonably priced. Erin was our server, and she was wonderful!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,429)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our last day in FL - had read the reviews, so decided to have lunch at Casablanca. It was really busy on the deck, but a small table with stools was found for us. It was a bit smoky, but the server was great - I had camembert in filo, which was so lovely, decided to make it for myself yesterday back in the UK. Would recommend eating here

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on a busy Friday night and had a delicious meal. Plenty of choices including specials. Intimate dining experience. In a good location on the beachfront of fort lauderdale.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Caesar chicken wrap and it was delicious. The fries were crispy. The food was fresh and the staff was friendly. Everyone worked together and gave impeccable service.I really wish I had room for more food but I couldn’t even eat the entire meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I recently had dinner at Casablanca in Ft. Lauderdale. It offers an excellent menu and good choices. Like most restaurants directly on the beach, it is a bit pricey but the food quality and service are superior to most. I would highly recommend it for lunch or dinner. They do not serve breakfast. It is connected with Snooze Hotel that abuts it. I can particularly recommend the various Mediterranean food choices on the menu. It can be very busy and a bit loud, so be prepared.