“Perfection!”
other travellers have booked this property
Valet Port Cochere Relax in the rocking chairs on our veranda
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Valet Port Cochere
Relax in the rocking chairs on our veranda
2 King Size Beds & TV in sleeping area
Flatscreen TV inside the armoire in the sleeping area
Sunny Sitting room with Ocean View
Flatscreen TV in the sitting area
Our fantastic balcony!
Oceanfront Sunroom with TV
Comfortable Seating to enjoy the spectacular view from your private balcony
Microwave & Fridge in Sunroom
Front Door from inside
Balcony view of Atlantic looking South
Desk with high-speed computer hookup
Granite vanity
Separate Shower & Commode area
The Grand Lobby
Our spectacular ocean view from inside the living room
The Grand Piano in the Grand Lobby!
Ocean's Gourmet Restaurant
Dine on the terrace, or have Sunday Brunch oceanfront!
02K Bar & Grill, serving food & drink poolside and beachside.
Old Fashioned Ice Cream Shoppe, gifts, coffee, sundries.
The beach right under our  balcony!
Elegant elevators
Sit your derriere in a rocking chair!
Hallway
Bar Terrace and Pool
Accolades from those in the know!
Driveway to Entrance
Street view of The Pelican Grand
Bathroom with separate vanity and commode areas.
View from the bathtub.
(just checking to see if you are paying attention!)
Elegant Entrance
Come on in and enjoy!
Large closet with safe, iron & ironing board
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lori A
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Pelican Grand is one of our favorite resorts to stay at in the FLL area. We were thrilled to find this VRBO in the Pelican. It was perfect for our family. Clean and just as pictured. Thank you Larry!

26 Feb 2017
Hi Lori
Glad you enjoyed and your family your stay, and happy that you've reserved another trip next year! Renting directly from the owner is much less expensive than through the hotel. Thanks for the nice review.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful vacation-great accommodations!”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Great hotel. Fantastic accommodations. Room/apartment was pretty much perfect.Appreciated the little things: Blender, microwave, coffee maker, wifi, shampoos. View from the balcony, up and down the coast, was stunning. I will definitely book this owner rental again. Combine the weather (80's each day) with the wonderful accommodations and like I said, fantastic!

16 Feb 2017
Hi Lloyd-
Glad that you enjoyed your time at my condo at The Pelican Grand. Thanks for pointing out the little extras I've put in, like the blender and Keurig coffee-maker. I'm sure you'll be returning again in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
“RM Nielsen Media”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Stayed at the Beautiful Pelican Grand Resort while traveling on both Business an Pleasure. Staff an Resort are top notch where a Five Star rating is not enough! Please know I won the bid for this resort from a local charity event. Charity is o2b Fun Inc Rooftop Party. Thanks for donating an we will be back soon to stay

14 Dec 2016
Hi
Thanks for the great 5 star review !
Cindy M
“Great beach front resort”
Reviewed 16 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Service is great at the pool from Kyle and David- they can't do enough for you- have your favorite spot for chairs? they will set you up. Want a little shade?don't even try to move the umbrella- they are there in a split second. Best guys!!!!

My only complaint is the front desk staff - very "by the book" and that's too bad because that's who you see first and last. They should make you feel as if you are the only guest in the hotel. i was very disappointed on my last day and the lack of flexibility by Calvin - the front desk manager in trying to accommodate my request for a late checkout. Don't tell me the hotel is booked when rooms are available online- I would pay full price for a room and he shot that down with some irrelevant excuse . Here I am willing to pay a full nights stay just to have a room all day. So I leave the Pelican Grand on the fence about returning (and this is my 3rd stay) due to Calvins lack of flexibility and effort to come up with a solution to accommodate my travel needs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 May 2015
Hi Cindy. I'm not actually sure when you stayed with us, as I didn't have anybody named Cindy with a reservation at anytime during the month of May. I'm glad that you enjoyed the beach service. I'm a bit confused as to your request for an additional night stay. If you had contacted me directly, I could have authorized an additional day and we could have taken care of the extra charges immediately online. Calvin (his actual name is Kelvin) doesn't have any authority whatsoever to extend a stay in a privately owned unit. So there really wasn't anything he could do for you, except to maybe explain it better to you. I wouldn't let this incident keep you from returning to The Pelican Grand, as you seemed to have very much enjoyed your stay. Hopefully you can contact me directly in the future for any of your future needs.
Michmac19...
Fort Myers, Florida
“Nice place.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Wonderful sheets & beds and overall feel. Higher than the norm ceilings. Great deck & view. Really wish it had a small toaster to go with the mini fridge & microwave. Plus wine glasses and opener in unit. Restaurant & cafe a bit weak in both service & quality. Wifi is steep @ $19.95/device/day. Wow. Free though in lobby. Nice accommodation.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
10 Aug 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our condo. I think the idea of a Toaster Oven in the unit is a good one, glad you brought it to my attention. I'll check with hotel policy to see if it's allowed.
I recommend using your cellphone's personal hotspot for your WiFi to avoid paying the hotel's exorbitant recent charges! Come back and visit us again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing