“Delicious and pricy”

Green Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 1,488 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Plant based Eats, Gluten Free Options, Vegan, superfood cafe serving mouthwatering plant-based eats, superfood smoothies, cold-pressed juices, organic bakery, craft beers and wine
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This place is so delicious, everything is vegan and the food was still delicious to a non vegan (my husband). However, it is expensive for a quick bite and comes with no sides. This could be a once in a while or on the fly place for us but we wont be able to be regulars.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

My husband loved the coconut burger and I loved the ginger shots and the Fit Fuel smoothie. We happened to just good healthy food Fort Lauderdale after driving from the Everglades to check out the beaches. Great atmosphere and very helpful staff (adorable hip creative.) No plastic waste!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The restaurant feels modern and comfortable, they have a fast casual menu. The staff is good. I had a smokehouse burger, brussels sprouts and ice tea.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I love everything on the menu and go here often. Employees are knowledgeable about ingredients and helpful with selections. Everyone I've sent here has been happy with their food. And I'm not even a vegan or vegetarian...but I might be if I eat here again!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Omggg Troy and GABY were really nice! The restaurant was awesome! the burger was the best and the food was super fresh. The taste was impecable. I’d come back with my family in a heartbeat; no competition.

Date of visit: September 2018