USD 111
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 87
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 165
USD 125
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 153
USD 133
Riverside Hotel
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 172
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 230
USD 208
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 253/night.

USD 109
USD 83
RodewayInn
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 233
USD 222
  • Beachfront
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 167
USD 133
  • Restaurant
All reviewsminute walkhome away from homecountry ham and eggsbasic kitchenwalking distancepublix supermarketown mealssecond homequiet pooltiki hutfull kitchenshops restaurantsenjoyed our stayoakland parkironing boardcoffee makerfour nights
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Casitas Coral Ridge is great! It must be as this was the fourth time I've stayed there. I will be back again in December. What's more, Luis Aillaud is the most outstanding manager I can possibly imagine! The kitchenettes are tremendous as I can fix my own meals, and not have to bother with restaurants. A beautiful grocery store is only two blocks away. I also really like the fact that no one bangs on the door every morning and yells, "Housekeeping!" I enjoy the quiet, and being able to sleep late if I choose.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank dwesleyd
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This place is nice and comfy! The suite was nice and large and roomy. The full kitchen was nice and easy to use and had anything you'd need to cook. You feel comfortable no matter where you're at. The pool is nice as well.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

The Casitas Coral Ridge felt like a home away from home. The room was very clean and the neighborhood was really quiet. Close to the beach and all the shops/restaurants. Nice decor in room and location is low key.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Excellent service, very clean. Overall a great experience. I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in Ft Lauderdale. The only negative for me was checking out at 10am. But I still rate my experience as a 10!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Last 4days of our holiday and the best. Everything to hand , a supermarket 500 yards away. Beautifully clean apartment, Thankyou. A lovely pool for guests to enjoy. My wife and I felt so relaxed and safe.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple