“The biggest fun for the family and so Clean and People friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Funderdome

Funderdome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Funderdome is THE premier family fun center in South Florida! We feature nearly 9,000-square feet of unique and fun "experiences" for kids and adults that promote fun, fitness and togetherness. We also offer mommy and me type classes as well as activity based sessions that kids love. Guests love the diversity of experiences and appeal to all ages that include a climbing wall, sky trail ropes challenge course, ball blasting arena, a high-energy laser maze, interactive game floor, sports court and giant multi-story maze and playground. A separate section for toddlers is dedicated for parents and little ones. We also offer special events, such as Kids' Night Out, Mom's Morning Out, Spanish, Italian, and Yoga classes.
FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The biggest fun for the family and so Clean and People friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

I went with My son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandkids, ages 3 and almost 5...and we had a blast.....the food is healthy and good and reasonably priced also. We didn't eat there the first time, but we did the second time after we saw what great foods they had on the little menu.
Well worth the money.
Solette Taylor Klimaszewski

2 Thank solettek

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing place for all the Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

This place is wonderful. It is the only place where my 3 year old gets the chance to let all his energy out ; have fun; and top it with a healthy meal all in one afternoon. Time certainly flies by when i take my kids to Funderdome - my other child is an 11 months baby girl. The baby and Toddler area is safe, entertaining and stress free (I do not have to worry about her hurting herself). It's simply a great fun family place.

2 Thank Rima B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Andrew's 10th Birthday Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I just had my son's 10th birthday party here today. Awesome - I had 28 children- they had a blast - food was fantastic- very fresh and the staff was great with the kids! Thank you Rich Tieger, Steve Watt and Kim our party host for making Andrew's birthday a great one!

2 Thank Sarahsmil
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place to entertain and tire out your kids.......everyone wins!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Great place for kids of all ages. We had my son's 2 year old birthday and couldn't be happier with the coordination of the party............will never do a birthday party at my house again!

2 Thank Keith B
Plantation, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great alternative to the typical kid attraction!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

Spacious, clean, filled with entertaining options - Funderdome is a great, and unique, way for your kid, or kids, to spend the day being physically active. My 7 year-old daughter had a blast, we spent most of the afternoon and she would have stayed longer if she could. Can be a bit loud at times, but hey, it's an indoor playground, not the library! The place is tricked-out with Wi-Fi, healthy snacks, etc. Nothing else like it - no more bounce houses or chaotic video arcades for this family anymore.

Visited December 2011