Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 130
USD 111
CrownePlaza.com
USD 113
USD 100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 133
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 130
Official Site
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 172
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 89
USD 83
RodewayInn
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
USD 233
USD 222
  • Beachfront
USD 226
USD 208
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 258/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtexcellent hotelkey westeasy accessfirst floorenjoyed my staya great place to staystayed one nightbusiness tripbwcruiselauderdaleftfloridamicrowavelaundry
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night since arriving in the airport before going on a Cruise, overall i would recommend the hotel for this. The area is a little basic but has a few eating places around although it's quite a dull area. The bed was comfy and room was big. Only negative was the trains going passed bobbing their horns at silly hours.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Peter G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Ft. Lauderdale I-95 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay here at the hotel. The local area has loads of places to go within driving distance. The desk would have been more than happy to have shown you around using our local maps. I hope you will give us another chance at providing you excellent service.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The entire stay was absolutely horrible! We arrived after our flight to a long line to check in, which took 30 mins to finally get the key. The room was okay till we discovered one of the showers and sink was broken. And one of the toilets had an other persons waste in it and it was not functional.The other room we had bugs. We asked for a late checkout right when we arrived. But housecleaning rushed in and told us that we had 5 minutes to leave. When we asked for the manager, there was no manager on site and were given a card. No discount was given, just sorry. The general manager will be receiving an email but DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah M

Thank you Sarah M, for taking the time to post a review about your stay here at the hotel. On behalf of the Best Western I-95 inn team, I apologize for any and all issues that occurred during your stay here. I was not made aware of this situation. If I had known, I would have handled the situation to the best of my ability. If you would still like to discuss this problem, please feel free to give me a call at the hotel.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

If you are a smoker the pool is your heaven. For me disgusting.
Not very clean, very expensive. The environnement around the hotel is not interesting.
Finally it's not a good place to stay . Never never again

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you PJM_Montreal, for taking the time to post a review about your stay here at the hotel. The pool is the only area for our smoking guests. I am sorry that it is there only area. But I do have to accommodate them as well. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The folks here were very accommodating in honoring a reduced rate that was inappropriately created by another Best Western where I stayed in Miami the prior week. I try to stay a the Best Western Hotels because I know the quality and hospitality that awaits me.

Room Tip: For this particular hotel, insist on a room in the front of the building. The rear facing rooms overlook railroad tracks with trains running day and night, very disturbing.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you CHill2018 for the kind remarks about our hotel. I am glad my staff was able to assist with your rate issue. And thank you for recognizing our dedication to providing excellent Best Western services!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

It is within 15 miles of the airport, making it a great stay for a great price! The staff were very friendly, the rooms were up-to-date and spacious, along with a free full-service breakfast (eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, etc.). The pool is on the smaller side and depending on when you go can be a bit chilly. Overall it is a great hotel for a great price!

Room Tip: While we had a room facing the street, we didn't hear the trains on the train tracks behind the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you wendy's for the great feedback on your stay here at the property! We are glad everything was to your liking, we hope to continue serving you again should you stay in the Fort Lauderdale area again.