“Nice! BEEFY! Bring your appetite!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,481 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Nice atmosphere & LOTS TO EAT! Great salad bar & meats brought by regularly. Ask for EXACTLY what you want & how u want it cooked & they will make it happen. Beef cuts seem a bit salty but wonderfully juicy too ;)

Reviewed 5 August 2018

This is a wonderful restaurant, warm atmosphere, and the food is delicious, The variety of meats served grilled were many and diversified and suited to every taste. The salad,bar was impressive with and incredible amount of delights to choose from The service was friendly, helpful, attentive and very efficient and courteous.
The only comment on the negative side is that the chairs seemed to be sliding on maybe what was a waxed wooden floor. There definitely is a safety issue here as several of the parties in our group felt like the chair was moving under themselves
and one almost fell down. Take note that nobody in our group was overweight or weighed more than 175 lbs. Management should address this potential liability issue.
The value for our dollar was excellent and I forgot to mention a there was an impressive wine list to choose from. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

There are 2 options at this restaurant: you can either eat exclusively from the buffet, or you can eat from the buffet and the meat that goes around from table to table.
The buffet has a wide variety of vegetables, cured meats, cheese's, some fish, bread, and other treats, that as a whole act as an appetizer for the main reason most people come here for. The meat. That's why I chose that title. Although technically a vegan can eat here if they stick to the buffet, even then their opinions are limited once you remove the meats and cheeses from the vast selection.
But the meat.....oh the meat! There are 3 types of lamb (including chops), 4 or 5 beef options, a few pork and chicken options, and sausage.
Everything is to the point of almost being overly seasoned, but in a good way. The first thing that you taste is salt, and then the rest of the rub the that's used is quick to follow. It's a fairly elaborate flavor profile on the whole.
My personal favorites are the flank steak, top sirloin, and of course the lamb chops. The beef ribs are also very good, but very rich.
When they start coming around the table with all the different meats, it can be overwhelming, so take your time.
And make sure to get the white rice, and put the mushrooms in gravy over it.
Desserts are great, but I'm usually too full to have any.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

It was a lovely first time experience. The way everything is set up, salad bar does not contain the normal things you'd think, but all was beautiful and tasted good.The meats and servers were wonderful. Pleasant and our waitress was nice too. I would guess some aren't because as I was walking out with a smile you know you pass it on; well other hostesses, servers didn't return the smile but that did not affect our feelings, oh well. Everything was very clean. Definitely coming back. Best time for dinner to go I would is 545pm it was still quite empty.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This is my second trip to Fort Lauderdale and Since it was my B-day I treated my lady and I to this restaurant. This is the first time I have been to this semi buffet style but it was really nice, and a change for me. The salad bar had plenty of freshly prepared choices that would please all. The meats we're flavorful and prepared as you request. The staff was very friendly and attentive so you always had fresh clean plates ,water,bread.. Bring an appetite as it is all you can eat...(We could not finish dessert!) expect the bill to be around 100$ for two (we had two drinks) but worth it..

1  Thank Brian T