“Fantastic dinner”

Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Grateful Palate is one of the top fine dining restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, featuring a Wine and Liquor Bar/Lounge, exclusive private dining options and specialized catering in the Fort Lauderdale and South Florida area.
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My wife and I had a great dinner at this restaurant while on vacation. The food was very good, but the service was impecable.

There are newer reviews for The Grateful Palate

Reviewed 11 May 2012

So surprised that this restaurant does not appear in the top 3 places of fort lauderdale dining.
The food is superb, innovative, delicious, and made from the highest ingredients served in a beautifully pleasing presentation.

We just took some friends there a couple weeks ago. This is our go to place for entertaining when "special" people come to town. We've also taken business acquaintances here when we wish to impress.

This is an experience not just a restaurant. In addition to their wonderful food, they have a large wine selection that can be paired to your meal; you can also try one of their wine flights -- which the sommelier can choose for you or with your input, depending on your preference.

The menu changes but usually keeps old favorites, if ingredients are in season. It is also a good place for a quiet business lunch or for a romantic evening dinner.

Everything that we've eaten there..we've been going since they opened, we've liked. Everyone we've brought there has enjoyed their meal and talked about it over and over afterwards.

2  Thank AdvicePro
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

We had a business trip to Fort Lauderdale and I organized a dinner for our executive board (14 people) at the Grateful Palate. We had a wonderful experience. And on top we had a birthday on our group and David the manager went to the bakery to get a personalized cake. Michael the server was attentive to our large group. The Lollipop lamb chop appetizer was tasty and I had the Mahi Mahi special for my entree which was great. But here's the topper for excellent costumer service: we'd finished the meal and I was already back I my hotel. My cell phone rang and it was Michael asking me if I really meant to double tip them. Out had been added in automatically because it was large group and missed it. They were honest enough to call me about it... We only go to FLL once a year and I look forward to going back to this restaurant.

1  Thank Teresa012303
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We dined here for our 4 year wedding anniversary. I cannot say enough about Michael, our server, and the wonderful dinner experience we had. The wine and food were exquisite and the ambiance in the restaurant was very romantic. The filet with wine sauce was devine and the conch sliders are amazing! The Short Ends 2480 red wine is the best I've ever had. Five stars!

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Great food, great service and great wine selections by the bottle and glass. Must try the indulgence dessert.