“Wonderful in every way.”

Truluck's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,350 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: USD 0 - USD 50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We wanted quiet, upscale, great service and food, and Trulucks had it all. That said, I am always amazed how casually people are dressed. Wednesday is all bottles of wine are half price which is a great way to enjoy a special bottle (including Champagne). We had reservations, and were immediately seated in a huge booth, which we loved. My grouper was outstanding, I did beg to have it just barely cooked, and they delivered. Tasted very fresh. A huge serving, with a terrific sauce. I took most of it home, so I could have desserts -- it was my birthday. the pastry chef is excellent. The key lime pie my husband had was one of the best I've ever eaten, and we order it every where. My chocolate cake was fabulous and huge. The wait staff seemed to be under the gun to quickly deliver food, there was some edginess about their intensity.

1  Thank LCB108

Reviewed 1 April 2012

I love this place. This past week was my third visit and this time I went for happy hour with some colleagues from the office. Each time I've visited the hostesses are ALWAYS greeting with a warm welcome regardless of how busy the restaurant is. The bar is great as well with attentive servers and order takers and how could I forget the shrimp?? On some nights there is even a live piano presentation. Ooohh the best I've had in ages. Will def return.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

No ambiance, poor decor. Food average. Just doesn't have it like the Naples restaurant (our favorite).

1  Thank ddl2dance
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Truluck's was our favorite restaurant while on vacation! The staff was great and the singing pianist was a great surprise. The Chilean sea bass was probably one of the best things I've eaten in years as well as the carrot cake!

Reviewed 31 March 2012

A great restaurant! We had the wonderful food! My husband had the lobster bisque it was good. I had seared fresh sea bass done perfectly! The best was the choc expresso martini! It was great!!!