“Great place”

Coco Asian Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Asian Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,481 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: USD 31 - USD 100
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 17th Street Cause way
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Great place. Noon was my server, she was so friendly and helpful! Will be back again and tell all my friends!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Great food and service from Noon the waitress was amazing, she was always smiling and had an awesome personality. Will recommend to all my friends and family.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This is maybe an ill-informed (culture wise) and very subjective review.

We visited in mid-August after my wife expressed to me that she was craving Thai food for the evening. Standard practice is to check tripadvisor and get a feel for the local restaurants.

After spotting Coco and the good reviews I thought I was onto a winner but I was ultimately to be disappointed.

To be fair, though, my starter was lovely which was the coco spring rolls, I believe. But here is where the custom problems may arise.

Within a minute or two my main was shooting out the kitchen and my starter plates hadn’t even been collected. I’am generally a fast eater and need to consciously slow down at restaurants but even I had the feeling of being rushed.

I had the Chicken Teriyaki which really wasn’t to my liking. However the rice that accompanied it was great.

My wife was very happy with her meal and commented on the authenticity of the taste.

To finish off, within a few seconds of finishing my meal our plates were collected and the bill presented to us immediately.

This feeling of rushing I could almost understand if the restaurant was packed but it was not.

In summary, service was not what I’m used to and the food was a mixture of good and bad for my personal tastes.

Cocoasian1841, Owner at Coco Asian Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you very much for your review. I will try to correct all the issue that you mentions. You review is a great toll for us to improve.

Thank you again. I hope see you next visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We found this pearl with excellent food and good service. Lunch and dinner was a nice experiance with uniqe presentation of the dishes for the whole table.

Cocoasian1841, Owner at Coco Asian Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you every much for your review. We are looking forward to see you next time.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Wasn't that hungry so just had a tuna sashimi dish and a margerita.Tuna was outstanding. Margarita was fine. Courteous and prompt service. I'm going back tonight. Short walk from embassy suites. Perfect if you are staying there.

Cocoasian1841, Owner at Coco Asian Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you very much for your review. Try to night lady drink free from 7.00pm to 10.pm.