See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2015

My wife and I stayed here on our way to the Keys. The room was clean, had a new TV (flat screen) on the wall, a fridge, and a microwave. The florence light above the bathroom vanity did not work, i believe the ballast was bad. Also the light near the phone did not work, management replaced the bulbs but it still did not work. The overall stay was ok as we were only here for one night and we got a great price on the room.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2015

I stayed here on Dec. 2, 2015 and paid $56.50, which is a good price for the area.
The room was overall clean, no bugs, and the bed was comfortable. The carpet felt clean but my feet were dirty the next morning - wear flip-flops.
It had a microwave, small fridge, and a nice large flat-screen TV on the wall.
There was no phone for a wake-up call and no alarm clock. They said they would wake me up at 4:45 a.m. - but they didn't. Fortunately there was a clock on the microwave display.
The water was good, with good water pressure.
Minimal road noise.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2015

hotel was close to some shopping and right at the start to the long journey down to the keys, spent the day in Miami and the night here before the Keys, room was good but as usual dated, ok area there was a outdoor pool

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We were a little concerned when we read some of the reviews but it was during the Nascar Championship week-end and the price was Very reasonable. So two guys that were going to race we figured what the heck. We got down there checked in and the manager was very friendly, honored my reservations for the exact price. We got to our room and I don't know what some people are used to but our room was clean, no musty smell. New flat screen tv with numerous clear channels! We were there for 3 days without a glitch. We will stay again if we go down. Except I probably just talked myself out of a vacancy !!

Room Tip: Not mine during Nascar :) I think all are the same.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank h0gshead
Reviewed 7 November 2015

There no breakfast. The room are out dated,room 146 tub is clot and I slip and fall in the shower. The staff are really nasty and rude. Housekeeping don't know how to clean.I don't why they have a job for if they can't do the job right. Rust is on the outside of the fridge and rust on the shower rack.I'll never go to this hotel again. Oh did I tell you they have a pending law sue with me.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple