“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We had dinner twice at this place because of the great convenience in proximity of the hotel that we were staying at. It is a walk across the parking lot through the bushes and then you are there. My husband loved the campfire special that they were advertising,and his steak dinner. I love their pinto beans and cornbread muffins, so much so that I ended up getting a to go order to take back to the hotel for a snack later and for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Good place to stop going or coming from the Keys. Not a normal place I eat but when I do I think it is the next best thing to Paula Deans. Oh the sweet tea!

Giovani was the best waiter.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Stopped in for breakfast. Waitress was very nice and allowed me to stay longer after my meal so i could look over my travel guides and plan my next stop.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Went together with family as our last night dinner before going back home.

The food was fine, but the service was really disappointing.

We had to wait a while before being asked about drinks, and it also took a while before getting the food.

The bill was handed while eating - not even half way thru, and when we wanted to get dessert we really tried to get the attention of a waiter and finally got one that wasn't serving us.

The worst part was the fact that we had to ask for all our plates from dinner to be removed when the dessert was being served. We really couldn't fit it at the table, but no one did it by themselves.

Again, food was ok but what a lack of service. The gift shops ad a great service, why wasn't that the case in the restaurant.

Will not recommend this to anyone - go to Sonny's across the street instead. Much better service!

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Took the hubby for Father's Day last month and he loved it.

This was not our first visit of course as we try to go as often as possible.

The food is not the healthiest but it's plentiful and very inexpensive.

There are four of us in my family and we didn't skimp on anything and terroir bill was less than $50.00 with a generous tip included.

Service has always been good and we love browsing the store while we wait to be seated. You can find old school candies and treats.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!