All reviews front desk cracker barrel fire pit full kitchen small kitchen business trip an extended stay home away from home breakfast sandwich key west laundry room waffles rooms are spacious clean hotel free breakfast nice pool outlet mall
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

We are here for the nascar race week. This hotel saved our race weekend. We were at a different hotel, which was not good. Checked online and saw a room. Contacted the hotel, the lady/female at the front desk did an outstanding job, locating my hh account and getting us in. She deserves a raise or a hell of a holiday bonus. Stay is great, hotel clean. Rooms are great. One of the best hotels we have stayed at. We will book this hotel next year for the race weekend, if we can get a room. I tried booking a room in here 12/15 and wax told it was booked. But we did get one so it all worked out.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
William C, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2015

Dear Monkeypants73,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite and I definitely hope that you come back to visit us again if you're in the area, and yes, we are blessed having Randy as part of our Home2 Suites team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - we really do appreciate it.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

My husband and I checked in and were greeted with warmth and great attention to detail. The front desk attendant had a great sense of humor and was very personable. He made sure to say hi when we left for our function and inquired about it when we returned.
The room was clean and the bed extremely comfy! I loved the outdoor fire pit and am sorry that the rain prevented us from hanging out and enjoying it. The breakfast had a large variety of choices and the seating areas were quite comfertable. I would definitely stay again when traveling to Homestead again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
William C, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Dear Rosalinda M.

These are the type of reviews that we enjoy seeing. We guarantee an engaging experience with clean and comfortable accommodations and I'm glad to see we're continuing to do so! We are glad to hear also, that we are keeping up the standards of our hotel and making sure to take care of you. As always, thank you for taking the time out to your kind review. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

This was a fourth option prior to beginning our trip down to the keys. Something about an Amway convention Near coconut grove, then getting to Homestead kind of late, but we were steered toward this little gem of a place. I liked the fact that the suite had a refrigerator/freezer and microwave.
We stayed on the ground floor of the place. It made walking to the Cracker Barrel next door easy. There was no opportunity to have a great view of the traffic on US 1 going south to the Keys, North to Miami.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Marty 813,

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite and I definitely hope that you come back to visit us again if you're in the area. Thank you for your kind review, and remember that Home2 Suites by Hilton is your second home now.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Stayed here this past Sunday after a 7 day cruise. We were were visiting family in the area before traveling back to the North East. We arrived a bit early, 1230pm. The front desk was very accommodating, and while waiting a very short period of time we utilized the business center and printer that was available to print some home work the kids had received while out of school the past 2 days. By the time we finished our room was ready. The room was clean and modern looking. We had a room with 2 Queen beds, and a pull out. There was plenty of counter and storage space, including a small kitchen area, Almost Ikea like. Only thing missing were the Ikea Swedish Meatballs. The kids enjoyed the pool. There was free internet access via the computers in the business center and by WiFi. We also used the laundry facilities(Clean), and took advantage of the breakfast in the morning, which was great. A big thanks to the staff, very friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tholdernj

Dear Tholdernj,

Firstly, thank you so much for your kind review. These are the exact type of things that I enjoy hearing and I'm ecstatic that we met and surpassed your expectations and provided that quality service we try to give. Our hotel is still so new so we're working on perfecting every little detail and I'm glad to see it's paying off.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel, we genuinely appreciate it.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

THE best hotel I have ever stayed in. I have stayed at a Hilton before in Atlanta,GA and it doesn't even come close to this one. The staff was so friendly and helpful and knowledgeable of the surrounding area. I hope they all get paid very well because they deserve it! I live hours and hours away but I would love to come back and visit and definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Briseida M

Dear Briseida M.

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. Amazing is a strong word and I'm glad to hear it was used in regards to our property. That's what we want, so I'm glad to know that your stay was enjoyable. We are blessed having these great team members as part of the Hilton family, they definitely have a bright future with this great brand.
If you're ever in the area please do visit us again!