“Good, and good prices”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 29 January 2016

Our breakfast was good. Everything was fresh and good. Great home fries. Very friendly staff and very helpful.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

We were greeted and seated quickly for breakfast then the wait began 10-20-30-40 minutes go by and nothing, no "I'm so sorry," no "how can we make this right" all we got is "you didn't tell us you were in a hurry! Hurry?? who waits 40 minutes and is left like we were on an island in the middle of the ocean?
We later found out that this has happened in the recent past. So our advice is if you are wanting to eat find a place that SERVES and that is certainly not The Farmer's Market restaurant. When we left they had their last opportunity to be contrite and all they did was blame us for our IMPATIENCE. If you are looking for food this is not your place if you want heart ache and ulcer you've found nirvana.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

In a discreet location near the farmers market. Busy, hustling place. Worth the wait. The rye toast was a surprise and well done The home fries were better than I make at home. Just wish j could have eaten more. It was good.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

This was a great experience. ...the staff were FAB ....THE food was excellent. I had crisp fried conch, my friend had the Mahi Mahi sandwich...both were to Die for!!!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Even though I was born and raised in South Florida, breakfast is my favorite meal at any Southern restaurant. The Farmer's Market did not disappoint! If you want vegetables with breakfast come here. My husband and I both ordered omelets, one with fresh yellow squash, peppers and onions and I asked for some cheese. The other with fresh spinach and Swiss cheese. Both were delicious, the home style potatoes were good too. We did not order coffee here, had already made our own, but I should have asked for some just to check it out.
The lunch and dinner menu looked interesting but we were on our way back to Delray beach after a nice escape to the Everglades for a day.