“Great salute to our troops”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Florida City
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I had the honour and privilege of sharing a great meal with a retired veteran from the US Navy. We both had the classic hamburger with french fries which was cooked to perfection and freshly made. It was one of the best burgers I've had yet Cristal gave us great customer service and attention at the bar. I will definitely come back to visit this place.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

i had a medium steak with baked potatoe and mixed veggies. Everything was cooked perfectly. My husband had a salmon and it was cooked perfectly! The waiter was very nice. The only complaint was that my husbands meal was very small sor the money.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

cold food- poor service. we had a large # of famiky went in to eat-- each person got there food at a differant time. had to ask several times for things. after we all ate my grandson finally got his hamburger & fries & had to ask for a box to take it to go.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

It is a good place with good prices and food, they are open late which is great when you are traveling.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Not real busy, standard applebees food and service was good.
Had to ask for napkins as there were 2 and 4 of us, starting to wonder if there is a shortage of napkins in this area.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!