“Great service makes a wonderful meal even better”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Florida City
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and got really lucky! Always had good luck, but this experience may have been the best. Our server was Maritza and if all servers were like her, we'd all eat out everywhere every day. She was terrific! We each had a steak (filet w/ sweet tater for me, strip with loaded baked for hubs) with a side of Caesar salad, lightly dressed. Got into a conversation with her about too much dressing, so she knew where we were coming from. The salads were just perfect: dressed just right and so fresh and tasty. Just everything was the best. Thanks and though we will probably not come back to this one unless we visit here again, we will have it on our list as a good place to go.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Excellent food , excellent service. Polite staff . Nice clean restaurant. Price was very reasonable. Appetizers and main dinner came separated and within very reasonable time .

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Well I can say is delicious! I’ve gone to this place twice since it opened however you need to get there early especially on the weekend as the place gets packed in the waiting time increases.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I went for lunch. The wait was quick. Once seated, out server was a delight. Our adult beverages were pout of this world!!I ordered the county friend steak, my daughter got a dish that was smoothed in mushrooms... food was awesome!! We also had a birthday coupon for a free appetizer, snake bites... great!!
Can't wait to return, hopefully soon!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Good service, excellent food the waitress IDALIA. Excellent work with the customer beautiful restaurant, clean, with bucket of Peanuts. Nice, different.