All reviews ocean front sea wall camp store can't beat the view rv campground concrete patio st augustine awesome place nice campground laundry room palm coast watch the sunrise water pressure is maintenance staff the atlantic ocean every morning cable tv
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Beautiful beach front location that you can pull your r.v. directly up to the bulk head facing the ocean. Wonderful views. We saw numerous porpoise and one whale.
Very clean and people running this place act like they are happy to have us. One of our favorite places to stay in North Florida.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I booked an oceanfront site for 3 nights, Thursday through Sunday. At 3:30 am on Friday morning my wife had sever pains and I had to pack up and take her to a hospital. She ended up having emergency surgery that morning and we were told that she would be in the hospital for at least a week. I called the campground at 10:00 the next morning and explained my situation. I said that I realized that they had a no refund policy and asked if I could have a credit towards a future visit. I was told that "management" had to make that decision and they would get back to me. It's been four days and I have heard nothing. The place is great but they lost a customer for life. With my stay being over a weekend and me not returning for Friday and Saturday night I am sure that they resold the site. With management decisions like this, make sure you visit the resort soon. They won't be in business very long if they continue to treat customers this way.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoy this RV park and come here often. We back right up to the sea wall and have a fantastic view of the ocean. We spend a lot of time on the beach. My husband loves surf fishing. We also enjoy riding our bikes into Flagler Beach for breakfast or lunch. We highly recommend Flagler Fish Company for quality seafood.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Stunning beach view on the ocean front sites. Beach is clean and pet friendly. Store seemed well stocked and priced right. Shower houses were ok, no a/c. Expensive to park and plug in, but worth it for the beach view. Friendly and accommodating staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetdawn2012
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful, peaceful, beautiful and awesome place to be!! We are celebrating 55 years of marriage here (just the 2 of us).
The people who work here are also wonderful and awesome. They are so considerate and thoughtful. They have gone out of their way to make our day very special

Thank you!