Was here for a family wedding. A great town and a Hampton worth the money: clean, efficient staff, good location, nice, airy (2nd flr) room for the breakfast that doesn't make you feel like you're eating in the lobby ( you're not!).. the selections are typical Hampton
cereals, breads, pastries... eggs and sausage, The suites are large and functional, with a full-sized fridge, sink and dishwasher, and balcony. Two caveats: parking is tight -- the hotel is jamming a lot of cars in its lot. If you're worried about the tight fit, there's an overflow lot across the street...also: if your room is on the riverside, you'll enjoy the lovely view of the water and the small marina... but the view of the freight trains that run in front and the sound of their horns...not so much.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach FL