All reviews front desk amelia island treasure chest room was clean cookies within walking distance sliders yogurt free breakfast first floor short drive great place to stay historic district the breakfast area the entire staff doris inns
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Really friendly and efficient staff and great rooms. The room was really spacious and light. The location was awesomely close to the beaches and made for an excellent get away. I would return to this Hotel on any other trips to this area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Doris was informative and efficient at the Front Desk. The room was clean, comfortable, sufficiently cool and from the third floor I had a partial ocean view. Lots of Southern charm with the rocking chairs out front and within walking distance to the beach. The breakfast and coffee could have been better (oatmeal was on high and hard to get out and the coffee seemed really diluted) but it didn't ruin the stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Doris know that she made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This Hampton Inn is so clean and the staff are so kind. If you are on one side of the building, your view is of the Atlantic Ocean. You can throw on some flip flops and walk 5 minutes to the beach...there are also a couple of restaurants within walking distance that offer a discount when you show your Hampton Inn room key. It's no Ritz Carlton, but it's an amazing location and the staff is incredible. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We were greeted with a smile, everyone was very friendly and helpful. We were there to look for our new home. The rooms were clean and neat. Bed was comfortable, the pillows could be better. Great breakfast, always resupplied as needed. Loved the night time cookies. Free beach chairs and towels for the beach. Really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the comer. Call us if there is anything we can help you with while you are looking for your new home.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed here for two night. Boy was I disappointed. Our room was adequate but really in need of a makeover. When we got out of the elevator on second floor I noticed the trash can in the hallway overflowing. The carpets were so dirty and doors to rooms looked like someone tried to break in. Wood splintered and needed painted. Upon entering the room it was ok. Carpets were worn and dirty. Breakfast was the typical eggs, cereal, waffle but no breakfast meats. OJ was bitter and not really deluted enough from concentrate. Carpets bad and dirty chairs and tables. Room was not cleaned well, no shampoo restocked had to ask for it at desk. I informed them of the trash still overflowing and that my sink was never cleaned either. Trash was never emptied till I complained again on day 3. I would never stay here again. Even though you are right by the beach. They say they are renovating soon. Wait till then and maybe they will keep it clean.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

It was disappointing to review your comments on your experience with us. I am sorry we did not have a chance to speak prior to your departure. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our cleanliness and in our guest service here and strive to provide outstanding customer service. It is unfortunate you did not have the opportunity to experience our special brand of Hamptonality.
Our hotel is in the starting phase of renovation with the Digital locks being installed on the doors and in the upcoming months we will be moving into complete renovation. When finished we will be a completely new hotel with a gym, guest laundry facilities and a suite shop.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience our oversights might have caused.
I hope you will consider giving us an opportunity to be of service should your travels bring you to our area again in the future.