USD 230
USD 212
Hampton.com
Beachside Motel(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 173
Hotels.com
Amelia Hotel at the Beach(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 108
Travelocity
USD 256
Residence Inn Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 212
USD 207
Priceline
Florida House Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 134
Orbitz.com
USD 476
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskamelia islandtreasure chestroom was cleanafternoon cookieswithin walking distanceslidersnice breakfastyogurtfree breakfastfirst floorhistoric downtownshort drivethe breakfast areadorisinnspets
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stay at Hampton Inn at Fernandina Beach, Florida was pleasant and issue-free. Except for the air-conditioner noise at times, room was great - staff was friendly - check-in/check-out was smooth. Being a first timer to the area, felt very easy with the surroundings and the location. Better place to stay if you are attending any events at Omni Plantation Amelia Island Resorts.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that the staff was welcoming and accommodating and that you enjoyed the room and our Island. However, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the HVAC in your room. This has been communicated to the concerned staff

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We checked into our room and as soon as I pulled the sheets back on the bed I noticed a large area of something yellow and crusty on the pillow. Continued pulling the sheets back and found large food crumbs in the bed. Needless to say the sheets had not been changed. Toilet had urine dried on the seat and in the floor. Upon complaining manager got another room for us, but had housekeeping go up and make sure the sheets had been changed. It seemed this may be a regular occurrence for this location. Idk but I prefer not to sleep in the same sheets as a complete stranger. I wouldn't do that to a guest in my own home and much less wouldn't expect it from a Hampton Inn. If you are a germaphobe I would reccomend looking for another place to stay. We usually stay at the Comfort Suites but had decided to try this location due to its location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

We appreciate your taking the time to provide comments following your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Amelia Island. We take pride in the level of guest service we extend to all of our guests and we value all comments received. I first want to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your visit with our Hampton Inn. Our goal is to provide every guest, every stay a memorable lodging experience and I regret we did not meet yours or our expectations.

I take great pride in telling you our hotel is slated for a complete renovation this fall and I do hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to prove our commitment to your satisfactory stay when the renovation is complete. Please feel free to contact me personally to assist with making your reservations.
Again, thank you for your candid comments. I look forward to serving your lodging needs on your next visit to our Island.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Honors member and I was really disappointed with the quality of the room compared to other stays. The room was completely rundown and it smelled stale. The bath tub and shower showed obvious signs of wear. Dust behind all the furniture. Surface cleaning only. Choose this Hotel over the Days Inn, paid extra, and it was not worth it. Should have stayed at the Days Inn. Cheaper and the rooms were comparable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bonitap916
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

It was disappointing to review your comments on your experience with us. I am sorry we did not have a chance to speak prior to your departure. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We take pride in the level of guest service we extend to all of our guest here and strive to provide outstanding customer service. It is unfortunate you did not have the opportunity to experience our special brand of Hamptonality.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Hotel dirty. Reception staff not helpful. Waited 10 minutes for a staff member to come to desk to check us in. Finally had to call out for assistance. Staff member was not friendly, appearance was poor; clothes wrinkled, hair not combed. Not a typical Hilton experience. Reception Desk area very dirty.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

I realize that a fresh smelling, clean environment and an appetizing breakfast are essential to a satisfactory stay. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience our oversights might have caused.
Also, I was disappointed to read your comments regarding your check-in experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves in our exemplary guest service and obviously that was not your check in experience. I have discussed your experience with our Guest Service staff and will use your experience as an opportunity to better serve all future guests. We strive to exceed guest expectations and it is was disappointing to learn we fail short.
I ask that you give us another opportunity to prove our commitment to your satisfactory stay on your next visit to our Island. Please feel free to contact me personally to help with your reservations.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Let me begin by saying the staff I encountered were very helpful.
The hotel itself needs to be renovated. Our first room smelled like a dog kennel. We were immediately moved to another room.. it was old paint and paper peeling and in the shower one end of the shower racks getting ready to fall off..the sink had mold under the underside and finally the room needed a good cleaning, dust bunnies in corner and on side of bedside stand.

Immediately after checking in we went out so did nothing notice this till late that evening when we returned. Of course the hotel was full so we could not miss move.
As it was we had to leave early because something came up..thank goodness. I travel to the area a lot because of family this place I will cross off my list..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

We appreciate your taking the time to provide comments following your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Amelia Island. We take pride in the level of guest service we extend to all of our guests and we value all comments receive d. It is our goal to provide all of our guests a clean well-maintained guest room and it is disappointing to know we did not meet your expectations. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the state of your room. We will pass this information on to the Housekeeping management and use it as learning process to further train our team.