“CLOSED!!”

Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 27 February 2014

it doesn't take fifty characters to say CLOSED!!!!!!!
Has a great grilled rueben and huge draft beer list

Reviewed 20 January 2014

My wife and I traveled to Fernandina Beach on our motorcycles. We stopped by O'Kane's Irish Pub. All the table were filled so we moved on. After not finding anywhere else we wanted to eat we returned to O'Kane's. I am so glad we did. The service and atmosphere were excellent. Our sandwiches were excellent as were the onion rings. Everything was hot and fresh. My wife stated it was the best reuben sandwich she had ever eaten. Now, we routinely make a road trip to Fernandina Beach just to dine at O'Kane's Irish Pub.

1  Thank goldwingrider2005
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Our family tried to go to O'kanes in Fernandina Beach, FL for New Year's Eve and the restaurant is now closed as of January 2014.

2  Thank MPC2of3
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The 4 of us went out for a night of relaxing and this was the only bar we found that was decent, without smoke. The music was live but not a loud as other bars. The service was friendly. Everyone here minded their own business and let you and your family enjoy being together and having a drink. The food was regular bar food. I would recommend this place as somewhere nice to have a drink.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We went here on a local's recommendation and had a delicious dinner in this nicely decorated pub. My husband had the corned beef and cabbage and I had the shepherd's pie. Both were very good. I would definitely choose to eat here again.