“CLOSED”

Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Our family tried to go to O'kanes in Fernandina Beach, FL for New Year's Eve and the restaurant is now closed as of January 2014.

2  Thank MPC2of3

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The 4 of us went out for a night of relaxing and this was the only bar we found that was decent, without smoke. The music was live but not a loud as other bars. The service was friendly. Everyone here minded their own business and let you and your family enjoy being together and having a drink. The food was regular bar food. I would recommend this place as somewhere nice to have a drink.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We went here on a local's recommendation and had a delicious dinner in this nicely decorated pub. My husband had the corned beef and cabbage and I had the shepherd's pie. Both were very good. I would definitely choose to eat here again.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I went to Fernandina for a short weekend get away. We had eaten lunch late so we didn't want a big dinner. We were so happy we picked O'Kanes Saturday night. I had fish and chips and he had chicken wings. Everything was delicious and they had a great band that was very entertaining. We probably stayed later than we should but we had so much fun.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I are "locals" and we go to O'Kanes often for a fun downtown bar experience. The food is just "okay", but the Davis Turner band on weekends is a real treat. O'Kanes was a strong selling point for us when we considered moving here and we have yet to be disappointed.