“Haven't been back”
Review of Marker 13 Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Marker 13 Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 February 2013

A business associate and I had lunch about a year ago - maybe more so things may have changed.
There were three tables occupied including ours. It took almost a hour to deliver a shrimp salad and a small shrimp salad. When I say small I am not kidding.
Waitress was very pleasant but how many times can you say "It'll be right out" and be believable?.

Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

We ordered the fish sandwich. The catch of the day was Red snapper. The fish was fresh and fried perfectly. Very good.
I thought the price was a bit high for the sandwich , though.

Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

Located at Amelia marina it is a great place to stop for a drink and appetizer or stay for dinner. Open air restuarant overlooks the marina and we enjoyed the shrimp purses, the pork wings and their hamburgers.
Wish the chairs were more comfortable but you do get $1.00 beers when the train rolls by!!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

This was my 3rd time to eat at Marker 13 and it has been consistent and fresh! I enjoyed my grouper sandwich and my husband has tried the burger, ruben and pork wings all delicious. Happy hour from 5-7pm is BOGO drinks and all the shrimp you can eat for $9.99. The sunset views are beautiful and the price for food is reasonable for the amount and quality. Mosquitos can be a bit bothersome but the bar will gladly lend their OFF;-)

1  Thank harpo1
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My friends and I wanted to find a place with good burgers. We weren't greeted, I had to ask a bartender what to do. It had rained that day so everything was wet and the bugs were biting like crazy. Our server didn't know much about the menu. At this point we weren't happy.

BUT...things turned around a lot. The staff shared their bug spray with us, the owner gave us a free basket of shrimp, and our food arrived. AND WE WERE IN LOVE! The shrimp was the biggest you will ever see in your life! It was lightly breaded and wonderfully seasoned. It came with a homemade cocktail sauce that was to die for. They had $10 all-you-can-eat shrimp for happy hour but our server forgot to mention that to us. We had already ordered our food. Our burgers were amazing! I had their Cali burger well-done and it was cooked to perfection and my avocado was so fresh.

It had a very nice view overlooking the docks. I would go back there anytime. My friends and I still talk about that shrimp.

1  Thank Bianca M